What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Until a moment ago Daisy was standing on my lap demanding snorgles at precisely the moment I had a cable needle and three stitches pinched in my fingers. She took off when I picked up the phone to take her photo.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jackpot is Annoying My DW , as she's in the basement trying too talk long distance . Miles is asleep.

Gizmobius

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Currently it is 8am and Oliver and Levi are zip zooming back and forth around my room in an attempt to get me to hurry up and feed them breakfast. :dizzy: Stevie is undoubtedly hiding under a downstairs bed in preparation for the beasts to be unleashed into her space.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Watching the full moon sink slowly into the fog along w/ planet….Jupiter?

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Willow's come to investigate HER meowmy's typings, to make sure I'm talking about the Queen of the Universe (Willow - her Royal Meowness) <3

Tigger's tucked up on her blankie, feeling a bit sorry for herself after her vet trip and after she had the scary medication go in her mouth <3

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
graycie is eating a few bites of her breakfast then doing a quick patrol of the apartment. getting a few head scratches then going to eat few more bites of food just to rinse and repeat her rounds until she finally settles nearby me in a spot to nap most of the day :lol:temps are still not cold enough for her to sleep next to me all day

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Finished playing. Doctor said not to play with rivel up to 3 days after vaccine, but she acted normal today and seemed very bored, so i entertained her.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Willow's giving herself a wash in bed, Tigger's fast asleep next to her, curled up and snuggled <3