What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Blakeney Green

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Maisie is lounging on the bed. Toad is alternating between grooming him and trying to get him to play with her, but he's not in the mood to play right now. Cullen is sitting on my feet. Zephyr is fast asleep beside me. Lacey is sitting on the windowsill even though it's dark out. Froggy just ate his bedtime snack and we're doing his upright time now (he has to be held upright for 20 minutes after every time he eats.)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:cloudy:Hiding. Some dumb :censored: just shot off fireworks in the distance for about 4 minutes.:argh: She had been asleep next to me on the bed. Brave little girl lasted about 2 minutes while I spoke reassuringly and stroked her then she ran off :fireblob::bat::angrywoman:

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bodhi saw something outside so the window had to be opened even though the air conditioner is running in the next window over (about 6 ft away) lol. I'm not sure what he saw. He doesn't normally put his ears down like that when he watches birds. Maybe a rabbit or squirrel.

edit
Wow....It might help if I post the photo.....Since anyone that reads this can't actually see him. lol

Attachments

Last edited:

Alice catlady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Two adults are out roaming, one is in for the night following my hubby around and the kittens are in their kitten-room, being less than happy about not getting to run around freely at night.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Starbuck is sitting on the railing waiting for me to take her to bed. Apollo and Sonny are asleep in the bedroom on the bed and storage unit at the foot of the bed. Casey is supervising daddy cleaning the cat fountain in our master bathroom. It is time for me to go get ready for bed now too since I have to be up at 4:30am.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now they are meowing for thier last meal. At 4 am Maggie will run and jump on my bed and run back in the living while scaring Peaches. Her tail will poof out big.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most are chilling, watching us for the appearance of food.
A few are asleep.
A select few are doing there "LOL OMG" mindless (to us) running and hitting walls, freezing, staring at an invisible thing on the wall with dilated eyes, pinned ears, tails swishing, then leaping at the invisible thing and doing a swimmers turn against the wall with a "PRRT!??!?!!" noise as they rush off to the next invisible thing....that doesn't exist..but it might. Some day.
And that was one heck of a run on sentence....