What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are both asleep, Mingo on my bed and Lily on my lap. I'm killing time here on TCS because I don't want to wake Lily up. :tongue: Sleeping is what they do best.

GhostieCat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Moogle is playing with his catnip filled/infused stuffed pickle. Penny is staring at him probably thinking, "You're so dumb"... She's such a princess. Lol

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Noka is looking out the window at the birds bathing in the puddles of rainwater but Shade is having a blast playing in a cardboard box I modified into a tunnel for them.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow has been knocking her empty treat bottle around, signaling me that she wants her nightly snacks put in it. It’s a plastic water bottle with holes cut into it so she needs to roll it around to shake them out. It slows down her eating and she loves it.

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Amelia is laying on my lap, alternating between grooming herself and grooming my arm. She's always up for helping me stay clean and exfoliated. Hurts like the devil, but admittedly my skin is smoother if I let the cat help...

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Noka is napping on the top tier of their cat furniture where she can look out at birds or squirrels but Shade is in his (he has claimed it) box tunnel, asleep.

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Shade is trying to push his way into the box but Noka is pushing back with her paws against the other sidewall. Typical sibling argument of whose turn in the box it is.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its sunday morning. We are outside in our fenced yard.

Greg peeking out of the hostas.... "did someone say treats?"