What are you watching/streaming?

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Winchester Winchester Good for You!! I used to love Moonlighting.. until it got a litter strange, in the last season or 2...

susanm9006 susanm9006 I saw the first Season of Only Murders in the Building, on network, ABC.. It was great. I had been wanting to watch it since it began. I do not have Hulu, but wish I did. I have to limit what I stream and how much I pay for stuff.

I have semi basic Comcast, Prime, Netflix, Paramount +... I really only use the Paramount + for Star Trek things. On prime, I do watch some series and an occasional movie. When I know I am going to nap while watching nighttime TV, I put on Pluto, I can just watch a nonsense show, like: Say Yes to the Dress, or a good program as in Antiques Roadshow, both in US and UK.

I am really upset that Comcast/Xfinity blocks me from getting CNN and MSNBC both on my non-subscription service and on Prime... must be some kind of deal they cut with Prime.. dam them... I cannot watch it live; yet, they allow FOX and all the Trump stations.. Not good. Wish there were a better option.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Winchester Winchester Good for You!! I used to love Moonlighting.. until it got a litter strange, in the last season or 2...

susanm9006 susanm9006 I saw the first Season of Only Murders in the Building, on network, ABC.. It was great. I had been wanting to watch it since it began. I do not have Hulu, but wish I did. I have to limit what I stream and how much I pay for stuff.

I have semi basic Comcast, Prime, Netflix, Paramount +... I really only use the Paramount + for Star Trek things. On prime, I do watch some series and an occasional movie. When I know I am going to nap while watching nighttime TV, I put on Pluto, I can just watch a nonsense show, like: Say Yes to the Dress, or a good program as in Antiques Roadshow, both in US and UK.

I am really upset that Comcast/Xfinity blocks me from getting CNN and MSNBC both on my non-subscription service and on Prime... must be some kind of deal they cut with Prime.. dam them... I cannot watch it live; yet, they allow FOX and all the Trump stations.. Not good. Wish there were a better option.
You could get one of those free trials on Hulu and bing watch the two other seasons of Only Murders.

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a feeling I'll be the only one in here streaming anime :jester:

Only thing I've watched lately is an anime series called Apothecary Diaries. I enjoyed the original comic/novel a lot so I've been looking forward to seeing all the characters voiced. It's about a young Chinese woman that gets kidnapped by someone and sold as a maid to the Emperor's harem. Turns out she was raised in an apothecary and loves poisons which leads to her being highly valuable to the Emperor's leading ladies in various ways.

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think someone mentioned Reacher earlier but of course there are the movies and the series. I like both for different reasons. Of course the purists are going to take me to task for liking the movies with Tom Cruise. I also like Bosch.

Morgana’s Human

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Only thing I've watched lately is an anime series called Apothecary Diaries. I enjoyed the original comic/novel a lot so I've been looking forward to seeing all the characters voiced. It's about a young Chinese woman that gets kidnapped by someone and sold as a maid to the Emperor's harem. Turns out she was raised in an apothecary and loves poisons which leads to her being highly valuable to the Emperor's leading ladies in various ways.
we’re anime fans too! :D

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise

I’ve gotten a bit picky about the anime I watch.
Most recent was The Blue Samurai, and I have Castlevania on my list.
This Apothecary Diaries sounds very interesting, which service is it on?

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’ve gotten a bit picky about the anime I watch.
Most recent was The Blue Samurai, and I have Castlevania on my list.
This Apothecary Diaries sounds very interesting, which service is it on?
Same honestly, but I think overall the quality in a lot of ways has gone down. The industry as a whole is so toxic it's no wonder.

Castlevania was excellent, my husband and I watched it together. Some of the best banter between characters I've seen since Spice and Wolf, which if you haven't seen it a remake is coming soon and I highly recommend if you like fantasy and character interactions.

I'm watching Apothecary Dairies on Crunchyroll but it may be shared to other services (wish they still had guest passes cause I would share one).

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
We’ve been watching the French TV series “Murder In…” Wonderful scenery in these episodes!