What are you watching/streaming?

Mighty Orange

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes it was a proud day for human kind.
The only day I got to watch TV all day was to watch the Apollo 11 news. Neil Armstong and Buzz Aldrin took a walk on the moon. I had scale models of the Lunar Lander and Apollo Command Module I had built for school show and tell. What a day that was!
Have you ever watched the prime Sci-Fi "The expanse" surprisingly good series. 6 seasons to watch.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Reacher release dates:
Episode 5: December 29, 2023

Episode 6: January 5, 2024

Episode 7: January 12, 2024

Episode 8: January 19, 2024

Thanks! I know the first three eps were released at the same time, followed by the fourth last week. So if I wait until the 19th, I'll get another mini-marathon.

I did order Seasons 5 and 6 of Outlander. Should be here on Thursday. I can start watching them. Not too worried about 7 at this point. I can wait.

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Have you ever watched the prime Sci-Fi "The expanse" surprisingly good series. 6 seasons to watch.
You need to read the books. Much more in depth and an excellent read. Confusing if you have watched the series however as the books story is different but fantastic. But yes I have seen it the TV series and enjoyed it. Great space opera!

If you like great space operas, listen to the podcast Listen – WatchDust.com season 3 Chrysalis. I would love to hear what you think.

Mighty Orange

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You need to read the books. Much more in depth and an excellent read. Confusing if you have watched the series however as the books story is different but fantastic. But yes I have seen it the TV series and enjoyed it. Great space opera!

If you like great space operas, listen to the podcast Listen – WatchDust.com season 3 Chrysalis. I would love to hear what you think.
I will check it out, thanks. Just retired so getting a bit bored.

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will check it out, thanks. Just retired so getting a bit bored.
Fantastic, enjoy retirement. It takes a while to get use to it. But it is wonderful if you can fill your days with doing a few things you never had time for before.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I see where Prime, starting today, is introducing "limited commercial" on their Prime movies and shows. Got an email.
Bah, humbug!

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I see where Prime, starting today, is introducing "limited commercial" on their Prime movies and shows. Got an email.
Bah, humbug!
I like this idea if they reduce the rates. But only if they reduce the rates. Its crazy you can watch 2 seasons on one service but have to watch the rest on another. So subscribe to another service. I get to the point where I feel like doing what my neighbour does, buy a black box pay a hundred dollars and get every service there is. I don't do this because I believe artists deserve to be paid for their work. But for me with the prices the way they are going, I am going to have to subscribe to a service, watch all I can, then quit and subscribe to another one to watch what I want there. Does anyone find one service better than all the others?

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like this idea if they reduce the rates. But only if they reduce the rates. Its crazy you can watch 2 seasons on one service but have to watch the rest on another. So subscribe to another service. I get to the point where I feel like doing what my neighbour does, buy a black box pay a hundred dollars and get every service there is. I don't do this because I believe artists deserve to be paid for their work. But for me with the prices the way they are going, I am going to have to subscribe to a service, watch all I can, then quit and subscribe to another one to watch what I want there. Does anyone find one service better than all the others?
I have Amazon Prime but only use the shipping offer. I get enough channels with Dish TV to be more than satisfied. The only other subscription I have is SiriusXM's.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are not reducing the rate. If you don't want commercials you can pay an ADDITIONAL $2.99 a month.:rolleyes2:

bbdoll22 bbdoll22 I am re-watching Six Feet Under. It's so good.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have been watching the program on ID about Natalie Grace. It's her side of what happened. That is so strange, the whole thing. The one thing I do know is that the system failed Natalie whatever the truth is. She is physically disabled to the point that she will always be at least partially dependent.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mecum Car Auction from Kansas city, Missouri.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The whole thing with Natalie Grace gets stranger and stranger. Natalie Grace's side finished with a couple that she had been living with for years adopting her. Two weeks after the adoption the couple that adopted her have changed their view. They now say they feel like the enemy is living in their home. Natalie is now saying that this family has been holding her hostage. This girl obviously is not 15 years older, a dentist as well as other doctors when the Barnetts had her re-aged confirmed this. The Barnetts family doctor was the one that the court used to re-age her but she has some serious issues that makes her dangerous. She came out of an orphanage in Ukraine. This has happened with other children that have been adopted out of orphanages in Russia and the old Soviet Union, they didn't bond with people during those crucial first few years of their lives.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Is this Nancy Grace, the alleged lawyer/investigative reporter ? I looked her up.. I could not find anything related to the Soviet Union.. just a strange shooting of her husband. Or is this about another person?

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
s this Nancy Grace, the alleged lawyer/investigative reporter ? I looked her up.. I could not find anything related to the Soviet Union.. just a strange shooting of her husband. Or is this about another person?
No this is a girl named Natalia Grace who was adopted from an orphanage in Ukraine. She has a very debilitating form of dwarfism.

MSN