What are you watching/streaming?

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I am watching the “Lost” series on Hulu. I watched it when it was on TV but that was quite a few years ago.

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Just finished Fall of the House of Usher on Netflix.
Highly recommend if you are an Edgar Allen Poe fan (and flexible with interpretations).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The Dead Files. Amy Allan has left the show to take a break. Not sure what that means. I hope she will be back. Winchester Winchester have you watched any of the episodes with Cindy as the medium? I'm not sure how I feel yet.
I think Amy has been dealing with a lot of stuff lately. IIRC, she had been in the hospital. I also got the impression that she and Steve weren't doing very well together. That could just be me. She made it a point not to even look at him, if she didn't have to. Probably best to take a break, but I hope that, at some point, she'll come back.

Although Cindy Kaza isn't bad. It takes a while to get used to her though. When I watched the first episode with her, I wasn't impressed. But she's doing better. And she and Steve seem to be OK together.

If you decide to watch, I'd be curious to know what you think.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think Amy has been dealing with a lot of stuff lately. IIRC, she had been in the hospital. I also got the impression that she and Steve weren't doing very well together. That could just be me. She made it a point not to even look at him, if she didn't have to. Probably best to take a break, but I hope that, at some point, she'll come back.

Although Cindy Kaza isn't bad. It takes a while to get used to her though. When I watched the first episode with her, I wasn't impressed. But she's doing better. And she and Steve seem to be OK together.

If you decide to watch, I'd be curious to know what you think.
I've watched about half a dozen episodes or so. She's good but she seems more likely to tell people to leave their homes than Amy was. I think she told 3 families to do that already. I'll keep watching it but I hope it's just a break for Amy and she comes back.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was watching the Dead Files the other day and I was surprised to see that someone else had Amy's part. I really didn't care for her that much and hope Amy returns to the show. I like both Steve and Amy and I hate to think they don't get along. If he ever leaves the show I won't watch it anymore.

Right now I'm watching The Burns and Appen show.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I've watched about half a dozen episodes or so. She's good but she seems more likely to tell people to leave their homes than Amy was. I think she told 3 families to do that already. I'll keep watching it but I hope it's just a break for Amy and she comes back.
I was watching the Dead Files the other day and I was surprised to see that someone else had Amy's part. I really didn't care for her that much and hope Amy returns to the show. I like both Steve and Amy and I hate to think they don't get along. If he ever leaves the show I won't watch it anymore.
I did take notice that Cindy is more likely to tell people to leave, rather than help them try to deal with the issues. I watched her on Holzer Files (I think it was) a couple times and really didn't care for her much on that show.
Hopefully, Amy will come back.

I really like Steve, too, muffy muffy .

Thinking about giving up D+ for the time being. I'd like to get Hulu again, just to watch Moonlighting. :paperbag:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Been watching the past season of Call the Midwife, from PBS. It is almost time for their annual Christmas Special, and their new season. I want to be updated!
Then it will be All Creatures Great and Small, the past season. it is due back in January!

Recording World on Fire, which is currently on. I really did enjoy the last season.
I really enjoy watching a lot of the PBS series.

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been watching the past season of Call the Midwife, from PBS. It is almost time for their annual Christmas Special, and their new season. I want to be updated!
Then it will be All Creatures Great and Small, the past season. it is due back in January!

Recording World on Fire, which is currently on. I really did enjoy the last season.
I really enjoy watching a lot of the PBS series.
I loved that Call the Midwife can't find it on Prime anymore.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Six Feet Under is on Netflix now. That's my next watch

Also watching Welcome to Wrexham on Hulu and of course The Kardashians on Hulu.

Jahpan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am in love with Virgin River right now. My parents introduce me to it. It’s kind of seems it gives off like a Hallmark country kind of show but it really isn’t like that and the writing is so good and makes me laugh. Also trying to catch up on supernatural. We’ve been watching it since it came out but we took a big break because some of the seasons we’re not as good and I’m still on season 12.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
lifetime movie network, will switch to something else soon

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The 2023 Mario movie. J kept seeing it recommended on plex and saying she wanted it so my husband downloaded it for her. It's pretty cute - I enjoy all the nods to the different games.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just started watching UK Ghosts, first two episodes. Otherwise not really much. I've started watching some things on the game show network.