What are you watching/streaming?

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These type of shows crack me up. Of course you are going to hear noises and even growling in the woods. Heck, I hear them at night and I'm not in the woods.
Until one comes up to me and says "Hi, I'm a Squatch", I'm going to think it's just a bear misidentified. They can stand on two legs if they want to.
I have an open mind about things like this, and my own theories.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We just started watching the second season of Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband downloaded Rainbow Brite for J.

I finally watched the first episode of season 2 of Is It Cake?

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Watching 'Feed Phil" on Netflix.. I really like this program. It branched out from a one season series on PBS. Discovering food around the world, with comedy. Not a cooking show, but kind of like and exploration of food and people, and cultures--- with humor.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started streaming Paramount Plus, Strange New Worlds... yes, another Star Trek issue....
I just watched episode one. So far the jury is still out. I'm a trekkie from the original and TNG, but haven't really liked anything beyond that. This one gets good reviews so I'll probably watch at least one or two more to see if I get hooked. I just finished Ghosts, so I'm looking for new shows to binge on.

I've started watching the latest Miracle Workers but the jury is still out on that one as well. I loved the first three seasons. I'm recording it so I can binge instead of weekly.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waiting on others to come back with a new season.
The Orville
I heard they're working on another season of Good Omens....
Is the Orville ever coming back with a new season? I haven't heard anything. I love that show.
Good Omens season 2 July 28 (I think).

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Orville hasn't been confirmed yet for season 4. It's a shame because it was a great Sci-Fi series.
When I wrote the above, the new season of Good Omens didn't have a release date. But yes, it's confirmed for July 28.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I just watched episode one. So far the jury is still out. I'm a trekkie from the original and TNG, but haven't really liked anything beyond that. This one gets good reviews so I'll probably watch at least one or two more to see if I get hooked. I just finished Ghosts, so I'm looking for new shows to binge on.

I've started watching the latest Miracle Workers but the jury is still out on that one as well. I loved the first three seasons. I'm recording it so I can binge instead of weekly.
I watched a few episodes of SNW... I guess it kind of grows on you..

Have you seen Picard on Paramount + .. There are 3 seasons to it.. The last season is excellent!
It is a reunion of the TNG... Yes, they are all together, again... and may even get a spin off.
It has rave reviews. Jonathan Frakes (Riker) directed most of the episodes. He 'gets' it...

I started watching DS9.. was never a fan of it, and still cannot get into it. It is on Pluto streaming. Put it on because there really was nothing I wanted to see. I just wanted mindless stuff... I was exhausted and knew I was going to doze during the episodes.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched a few episodes of SNW... I guess it kind of grows on you..

Have you seen Picard on Paramount + .. There are 3 seasons to it.. The last season is excellent!
It is a reunion of the TNG... Yes, they are all together, again... and may even get a spin off.
It has rave reviews. Jonathan Frakes (Riker) directed most of the episodes. He 'gets' it...

I started watching DS9.. was never a fan of it, and still cannot get into it. It is on Pluto streaming. Put it on because there really was nothing I wanted to see. I just wanted mindless stuff... I was exhausted and knew I was going to doze during the episodes.
I watched the second episode of SNW and thought it was good, so I'll probably continue.

I did watch a few episodes of Picard, but couldn't really get into it. Maybe I'll pick it up again so I can see the last season.

I'm trying to make a list of shows I can binge on. Usually I just watch for an hour or so at night before bed, so it takes me a while to get through a series most of the time.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Orville hasn't been confirmed yet for season 4. It's a shame because it was a great Sci-Fi series.
When I wrote the above, the new season of Good Omens didn't have a release date. But yes, it's confirmed for July 28.
I was really hoping to see more of the Orville. Loved that show. Also love Good Omens, I hope the new season is as good as the first one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Monsters and Mysteries in America
Kind of a guilty pleasure, I guess. I "watch" it in the Shed when I'm on my iPad.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Last night we watched the first episode of a new British show on PBS called Puppy School. They follow 3 trainers with 3 separate couples who are raising puppies - a brown Newfoundland, yellow Labrador Retriever and Dachshund.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now I'm watching the Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland.

Have kids, they said. It'll be fun, they said.