What are you watching/streaming?

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Moone Boy on Brit Box. It is rare I laugh out loud but Chris O’Dowd hits my funny bone.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Dateline true crime about a guy who killed 2 wives in a similar fashion

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
suspenseful chick flick on LMN
If you have access to any British T.V. and like suspense, try 'Deadwater Fells' or 'Broadchurch".
Yes, I did watch those initially because of David Tennant, but, I soon got wrapped up in them and almost forgot he was even in them.
Also, 'The Escape Artist' was a very good murder suspense. Also Tennant, but ya know....

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched the first episode of this. You are absolutely correct in your analogy.
They finally put the first episode up on Tubi and this is totally going to be my new trash tv watch.

I do wonder how they're doing the simulation. Like are they out in a desert somewhere or in a studio? I'll have to look into it more.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They finally put the first episode up on Tubi and this is totally going to be my new trash tv watch.

I do wonder how they're doing the simulation. Like are they out in a desert somewhere or in a studio? I'll have to look into it more.
Apparently they are in the middle of nowhere Australia.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We killed Paramount+ and Hulu.
And started AppleTV. There are some movies and shows on Apple that Rick wants to see.

Evidently, Ghost Adventures is now on Discover and just GA reruns on Travel. But, I see that Ghost Hunters is now on MAX. And I do watch that. I'm not getting MAX, just for Ghost Hunters.

We still have Prime and Discovery+.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
There is a new season of The Bear on Hulu that we'll start watching. :)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I watched more episodes of These Woods are Haunted. It's a good show. Most of the episodes are about bigfoot encounters which to me is not really hauntings but more supernatural.

Most of the stories are really similar. People go into woods. They hear noises like heavy footsteps, growling, branches breaking etc. Many of them claim to actually have seen bigfoot. No one so far has claimed to have actually been attacked. It seems like they were getting warnings to leave the area. Did they? Of course not. They see something that resembles a 7 plus foot gorilla but bigger in every way and they just have to keep looking and they cannot understand why these things become more aggressive with their warnings. For me the first warning would be the last because my feet would grow wings and I'd be WAY out of there before any second warning could be issued.