What are you reading? The Sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittymommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm reading the second book in the Dark Tower series, it's called the "Drawing of the Three".  I kind of stumbled into this series by accident because I picked up "The Wind Through The Keyhole" book and found out it was inside an already established series, so I stopped reading it where I was and began the series with "The Gunslinger" and now I'm totally and completely hooked. 

I went to the library for "The Gunslinger" just because I wanted to make sure I liked the series before I actually bought any of them.  So now I've purchased the next two in line and reading the second one. 

I do this thing where I keep one book at home to read and one book at work to read because sometimes my work is slow and I can read there.  So I have the King books at home and then at work I'm reading one of Lee Child's Jack Reacher books called "Echo Burning."  It's not as intense as the others, but I'm at the beginning so I feel that it will pick up soon.  I love the Jack Reacher books and I'm not really reading them in any type of order, but I'd say I've read about 30% of them so far. 

I also have this other book called "Odd Apocalypse" by Dean Koontz that I will read when I finish "Echo Burning."  I get a little anxious if I don't have several books lined up to read.  :)  I'm sort of weird like that I guess. LOL!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I gave up on Stephen King with that Dark Tower series. I read one or two books of that series and that was it. I have not read anything else by him since then.

I love Lee Child! I have devoured every book he has written.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Since we have no many pages to this thread, we're going to start a new one and I'll lock this one. Please free feel to peruse this thread, though, as there are a lot of good choices for books and other reading material in here.

Please go to http://www.thecatsite.com/t/260224/what-are-you-reading-part-three  to tell us about your reading choices!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.