What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm getting ready to watch Dr. Jeff now - we've been listening to the BeeGee's documentary, loved their music.
I watched Dr Jeff too. Really liked the Q&A show tonight.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I watched Dr Jeff too. Really liked the Q&A show tonight.
I'm so mad I missed the 30 year ride episode after the regular show. Hopefully I'll be able to see it on demand tomorrow. Dr. Jeff is one really cool vet. 😎

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It's Sunday afternoon football for DH so I'm listening to the game in the background. 🏈

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Going back and forth between The Today Show & Good Morning America.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The neighbor's dog barking, he must have seen something in the yard. I don't mind though since I'm a dog lover too. :redheartpump:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The neighbor's dog barking, he must have seen something in the yard. I don't mind though since I'm a dog lover too. :redheartpump:
That reminds me of my neighbor. She used to let her cocker spaniel out on her deck every night for a couple of hours and he would bark the whole time. It didn't bother me because I could only hear him when I was in the kitchen. 0ne night I went out to get the mail and I heard my other neighbor scream "shut the f up". I had to laugh because she was the one that gave my neigbor the dog. She got the dog for her kids and they did not want to be bothered with him. He died this past June. Miles was a sweet heart.

I'm listerning to "Lassey".

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My husband's cell phone, I wish he would take it with him when he goes upstairs. :rolleyes2:

Status
Not open for further replies.