TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is Soulistic also made in Thailand? That's what I'm concerned about

Sallysoo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If I am not wrong, Weruva pet food are all made in Thailand. As I know the quality of Weruva food, thus I am more disappointed when this incident happen. And I am very confused with the reason given too, insufficent thiamine which it is the most important ingredient required in cats' food. How can that happened, blamed it on the external factory? Well, sad if that is it!

4theloveofcats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
assholesweruva.JPG
I've been totally transparent about my relationship with Weruva from my first post here and on other Australian cat forum sites. I'm sorry you didn't see that somewhere. I have received no money nor request from the company nor would I have accepted it. I am very well known in the US as a pet wellness advocate and as such, have spent a good part of the weekend following this - and following the apparent insistence by some in your country that there is something being kept from you- when it is the store(s) that was selling the product and then communicating with customers that did not seem to have been helping Weruva get any information or hard facts. They immediately sent two representatives down to Australia and have been working around the clock just to get any sort of concrete evidence on which to move forward effectively on everyone's behalf.
Aren't you a piece of work. The arrogance. How dare you talk down to people on this board. "I am very well known in the US as a pet wellness advocate".
You make yourself sound impartial on your reviews but you are so in the tank for the sneaks at Weruva.
And aren't you full of it when you say you have not received money from them.
You missed a career in politics ! You clearly state on your website that "Full Disclosure: Weruva is long time sponsor of my pet talk radio show"
I can bet you'd claim you meant you didn't receive money to go on many cat forums to defend their greedy bums.
I am so disgusted by you defending them. You mock anyone who dares malign Weruva on your website.
Oh and so everyone knows, the canning plant that Weruva uses in Thailand is the SAME one that MARS foods uses and is being sued over. They're being sued because of slave labor.
There are now other stories cropping up in the US that mirror the same issues as Australia. Weruva has handled this in a pathetic manner. I see so many reps trying to do damage control and instead coming off the like the end of a horse.
Gave them thousands, but no more. And the terrible "apology" video was the final straw. I wouldn't buy a used car from the two socios running Weruva, never mind cat food. Who in the world LAUGHS while doing a video about a serious, sad subject?

Last edited: