Weird household objects as toys

kissthisangel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mojo's all time favourite toy is the little rubber coated wire ties that come on any cabling. At first I was terrified she would eat one, but she never has. If she can't get her paws on that then a fastened but cut zip tie will do. She likes the way it moves across the wooden floors.

Under the sofas I've found another realm. Vaseline, lip balms wine corks, beer lids, lighters a spoon. Charlie enjoys a sock tied in a knot.

Toilet rolls always need to be wedged hard into the radiator. I cannot tell you how many times I've come home to paper snow.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arnold went thru a phase when he loved to wear a plastic strap around his waist!

I actually saw him pick it up in his mouth and flip it over his head. He has done this numerous times.

Here are a few pics of him wearing his "cummerbund".
20170323_153044.jpg
20170221_122927.jpg
20170221_122922.jpg

JimmyJimmy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Empty yogurt pot!Norm has plenty of toys of which are 99.9% totally ignored.He has a plastic empty yogurt pot that has been washed out many times but he insists on carrying it around and moves it from room to room? He doesn't play with it or roll it around - he just places it about a foot in front of wherever he is sleeping or sitting

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow loves any kind of individually wrapped hard candy. It's the krinkle of the wrapping that she loves. She steals them out of the candy dish and plays with them until the wrapper rips open. Once the candy spills out she is done with them.

JimmyJimmy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Empty yogurt pot!Norm has plenty of toys of which are 99.9% totally ignored.He has a plastic empty yogurt pot that has been washed out many times but he insists on carrying it around and moves it from room to room? He doesn't play with it or roll it around - he just places it about a foot in front of wherever he is sleeping or sitting
Disaster! My friends daughter who has done a great favour of 2 weeks house sitting for my Norm slung out his Yogurt pot! Had to go to 3 different shops today to locate the identical plastic pot.Will scuff it up a bit later today with a scouring pad and try and slip in in - but he's no mug and will probably suss the imposter?

Topherius

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Disaster! My friends daughter who has done a great favour of 2 weeks house sitting for my Norm slung out his Yogurt pot! Had to go to 3 different shops today to locate the identical plastic pot.Will scuff it up a bit later today with a scouring pad and try and slip in in - but he's no mug and will probably suss the imposter?
The extremes we go through for our cats lol :worship::lovecat2:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Our little weirdo mostly ignores the purchased toys (thank goodness for store return policies) She doesn't care for catnip at all. She does like the jointed wiggly Jackson Galaxy Ground Toy Iguana Cat Toy. What she does likes to play with are plastic drinking straws, a shoelace tied to a window shade, one of my necklaces and scratching on a lap top computer cooling pad.
20170816_221912.jpg
She also uses the pad & a soft purse for nap time.
20170826_111055-1.jpg
These are the Jackson Galaxy Ground Toy Iguana Cat Toy, I think one is a snake.
20170826_111154.jpg