Warning - Call of the Wild high in iodine

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You are speculating. Read the link and you will see that the form of iodine is the key, not just "iodine."

I'm sure Wysong does not track hundreds of thousands, but if the iodophobia you seem to have is true, something would surface. That's the difference between speculation and actual experience.

I have been using this product since they first introduced it a decade or so ago. I have three cats and they are the pictures of health. One is approaching 20. Does that count?
I'm speculating, but I also have iodophobia?  Nooo, I make a point to provide my cats with iodine in their diet.

I'm not sure if your responses are out of excitement or something, but the tone is pretty condescending. 

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Of course, why read a "long" article if it might threaten your preconceived ideas!
What's to gain out of being so snippy? You know absolutely nothing about me. Feel free to read through my almost 40,000 posts here to learn that I have absolutely NO problem learning new things, changing my opinion, or admitting I'm wrong. Unless, of course, you don't want to take the time to read through information that might alter your assumptions. ;) As I was taught, to assume just makes an ass out of u and me.

Point made?

I'm really glad to hear your cats are doing great after having used the supplement for so long. That's reassuring.

And skimming the information, it was clear they were addressing different types of iodine. But again, I don't assume that the feline body functions the same as a human's. I think it's great the product has resulted in your cats being so healthy.

What I don't understand about Wysong's approach is - why not just use a level of iodine considered safe in cats rather than defend using so much?