Venting....

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just needed a place to vent like always. :sigh: sorry to everyone reading my posts.

been applying every day and havent had luck finding a part time job.

i need to figure out a way to start making money soon. its gotten to the point that as soon as my sister or niece complain about anything, even if its not a big deal, i still feel the anger rising inside, and my heart starts to race.

just today, my niece sends me a whiny text that she thinks the cats got food all over the floors she cleaned. in an area of the house that they dont even eat at (didnt even look like her treats). I'm just sick of dealing with her. I spend all day at work with people telling me what to do, i dont need the hassle of someone nagging at me about stupid things. i want to go home and not have to deal with anyone.

its gotten to the point that i dont even bother answering my sister messages anymore, even the friendly ones. i dont want to deal with her or her daughter.

im afraid if i dont get out of here soon, i will end up blowing up the way i did at my brothers house. i have enough with worrying about my health and issues im having. i need peace in my life, and i just feel so tired. im so angry all the time that i get annoyed by my own cat. just the sound of her meowing can get on my nerves.

im so happy at my new job and i dread coming home.

i know things are not that bad at home, and i mostly get along. but i feel so tired. so sick of dealing with other peoples problems.

i also worry that i wont be able to handle two jobs. im not that young anymore, im in my mid 30s and i feel tired all the time. i dont know if its connected to my health issues. just the thought of working 7 days a week makes me feel overwhelmed. but at the same time, i need my space.

im sorry for complaining. i just feel tired, and feel alone. i feel mentally unstable.
Fatigue like that can easily be caused by constant stress and you really should get out of that situation ASAP. I would also suggest looking into renting from someone, you can talk to them beforehand and make sure you find someone who likes Cats and not just tolerates them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fatigue like that can easily be caused by constant stress and you really should get out of that situation ASAP. I would also suggest looking into renting from someone, you can talk to them beforehand and make sure you find someone who likes Cats and not just tolerates them.
I get home to a note my niece put up asking people to clean up after themselves. Lmao she and her bf leave pots with food dirty for days. They leave plates drying for days
We have roaches because they are slobs. I've never met anyone as lazy and ridiculous as her.

Im starting to consider stopping payments on my credit cards. Just so I can afford moving out. It'll ruin my credit. But maybe I can afford a low income apartment.

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please don’t stop making credit card payments. Landlords usually check credit reports before renting and that is just one of many ways bad credit will prevent you from moving forward.
its not what i want to do, but its the only way i can afford to move out. :sigh: even roommate places around me are expensive. and i just need a place to unwind at the end of the day and get away from people.

i made some bad credit choices when i was young. my credit cards cost me 270$ a month. a part of my debt belongs to my sister too.

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you are receiving daily collection calls on your bad debt, and you will, there will be no relaxing in the evening.
i know. i get what you are saying. :sigh: im just tired, and mentally not in a good place. i have always struggled with OCD and negative thoughts. My mind has been going to such an ugly place lately.

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I apologize for the negative post. Some of the symptoms I've had have started to come back. As soon as this started my mental state started getting really bad. I think my hormones are just badly out of wack and it's affecting me. Been dealing with this for years.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Im starting to consider stopping payments on my credit cards. Just so I can afford moving out. It'll ruin my credit. But maybe I can afford a low income apartment.
I haven't read the whole thread, so I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but have you checked with your bank about consolidating all your debt. I had a friend who was drowning in credit card debt, and by consolidating it into one bank loan, was able to pay it all off, with lower monthly payments.

Another suggestion, is to call all the credit card companies, and tell them you can't afford to pay them anymore, and ask what they can do to help. Tell them you're considering filing for bankruptcy. If you're lucky, they might agree to let you pay back a lower amount, as getting some money back is better than nothing. But it might still lower your credit score. Here's a link with more info: How to Negotiate Debt With Your Credit Card Company | Credit Karma

And, of course, there is the option of filing for bankruptcy, which might be better than just stopping paying your credit cards, though will definitely affect your credit score.

But talk to a credit counselling company, or your bank, to get some professional advice.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get home to a note my niece put up asking people to clean up after themselves. Lmao she and her bf leave pots with food dirty for days. They leave plates drying for days
We have roaches because they are slobs. I've never met anyone as lazy and ridiculous as her.

If it was me, I'd relocate the dirty dishes to their bedroom with a note saying "I've taken your suggestion and I'm helping clean more, infact I've just cleaned the Kitchen. You're welcome."

That may not be the best idea for your situation though since there's nothing stopping them from purposely letting your Cats outside in retaliation.

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't read the whole thread, so I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but have you checked with your bank about consolidating all your debt. I had a friend who was drowning in credit card debt, and by consolidating it into one bank loan, was able to pay it all off, with lower monthly payments.

Another suggestion, is to call all the credit card companies, and tell them you can't afford to pay them anymore, and ask what they can do to help. Tell them you're considering filing for bankruptcy. If you're lucky, they might agree to let you pay back a lower amount, as getting some money back is better than nothing. But it might still lower your credit score. Here's a link with more info: How to Negotiate Debt With Your Credit Card Company | Credit Karma

And, of course, there is the option of filing for bankruptcy, which might be better than just stopping paying your credit cards, though will definitely affect your credit score.

But talk to a credit counselling company, or your bank, to get some professional advice.
i looked into companies that do debt consolidation. it wont save me much money. i would only pay slightly less per month. bankruptcy i read you have to pay a lot of fees to file.

ill try reaching out to a bank though.

thanks for the link!

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it was me, I'd relocate the dirty dishes to their bedroom with a note saying "I've taken your suggestion and I'm helping clean more, infact I've just cleaned the Kitchen. You're welcome."

That may not be the best idea for your situation though since there's nothing stopping them from purposely letting your Cats outside in retaliation.
lol thats something i would have done when i was younger. for now i just want to avoid having any issues.

im not sure what will happen with this house. my sisters husband has been on strike for the past few weeks, my sister hasnt been able to find work either. the mortgage goes up in this house this month. i can tell my niece and her bf are having issues. i hear them argue sometimes.

i reached out to my brother, he rents out some property, but he got insistent that its better for me to stay here, and cheaper.

i was looking around and even with roommates i dont see many places to go that i can afford.

i wasnt able to look for work this weekend, i spent the past two days helping out my brother. his wife just gave birth, so they needed help with their kids.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol thats something i would have done when i was younger. for now i just want to avoid having any issues.

im not sure what will happen with this house. my sisters husband has been on strike for the past few weeks, my sister hasnt been able to find work either. the mortgage goes up in this house this month. i can tell my niece and her bf are having issues. i hear them argue sometimes.

i reached out to my brother, he rents out some property, but he got insistent that its better for me to stay here, and cheaper.

i was looking around and even with roommates i dont see many places to go that i can afford.

i wasnt able to look for work this weekend, i spent the past two days helping out my brother. his wife just gave birth, so they needed help with their kids.
Do your Brother and his wife have people that can watch their kids for them when they need it? Day care is expensive and even babysitters cost more than they used to, so if they don't have anyone reliable to watch the kids you might be able to tell him you'd be willing to watch them provided it's not during a time when you're at work in exchange for cheaper rent.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
i looked into companies that do debt consolidation. it wont save me much money. i would only pay slightly less per month. bankruptcy i read you have to pay a lot of fees to file.

ill try reaching out to a bank though.

thanks for the link!

I hope you find a solution that works. Good luck.

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do your Brother and his wife have people that can watch their kids for them when they need it? Day care is expensive and even babysitters cost more than they used to, so if they don't have anyone reliable to watch the kids you might be able to tell him you'd be willing to watch them provided it's not during a time when you're at work in exchange for cheaper rent.
My brother hates my cats with a passion. I used to live with him. I even helped raise his oldest daughter. But after my mom passed, his frustration with the cats got really bad. Saying they were a risk to his children's health. There was so much tension,we got into a fight (unrelated to the cats.) I ended up having to leave my childhood home.

I doubt he'll want me living there anymore. :frown:

Edit: my oldest brother (I have 3) told me I could live with him. But the issue is that they don't actually have spare bedrooms. They also have huge dogs that might freak out the cats lol

Last edited:

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister was telling me she might start renting out rooms in the house were living in. Mortgage is about to go up. Water is about to be turned off. She's not working so she can't help us. My niece might move up with her.

Not sure what I'm going to do. Or where im going. No money and nowhere to go. She's told me i can move in with her. But I can't move to another state and give up my job.

Last edited:

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
talked to my oldest brother. he was telling me i could share a room with my dad in his house.

the negative would be two people and two cats in one room. my dad is allergic to cats and he is in his 80s so his health is frail. :sigh:

i was talking to my sister, shes saying she wants to fight to keep the house, so that her daughter and i can continue living here. so far they havent shut off the water, but my sister had sent me texts this morning that they would. so not sure when its coming off.

i'm going to keep looking for a part time, and as soon as i get one im out of here. im going to wait things out here for now to see what happens.

she seems to think she'll be getting a job next month.

this morning she tells me she wants to rent the house, and then she tells me she wants to help us. im so confused and anxious. :mad2:

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May be starting a seasonal job with macys. Im kind of nervous, macys has awful reviews online. Says the stores push their employees to do sales and credit card sign ups. Im kind of shy so im nervous.

It's a seasonal job but it's a start. Wish me luck everyone. :yess: