*UPDATE* Did Jack get spooked?

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, this whole thing is just so strange! But as Pami said, you put so much effort into making it right, and thank goodness it paid off!

Sounds like the new tree will be money well spent!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

Sorry you have to buy a new tree, but it's worth it to have them together again, right?
Oh definitely!. Anything to make sure it's a calm household

Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

And I guess Sophie has been spared any anxiety from all this?
Sophie's just carried on throwing her toys in the air like she hasn't got a care in the world!. As much as Sophie is very laid back she doesn't take any nonsense from Jack. He knows where he stands with her, because if she's not interested she bops him on the head a couple of times and runs off leaving Jack with a "What did l do?!" expression

Originally Posted by cheylink

I hope Jack is sorry for his misdirected aggression and makes it up to her
I think he is?. For the past few weeks now he's been walking up to her making little "meep" sounds, then he lies beside her so she can give him a face bath

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

So am l Linda. I hate having an unsettled house
Of course, every time we bring home a foster, we have an unsettled house for a week or so, at least.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Of course, every time we bring home a foster, we have an unsettled house for a week or so, at least.
I bet the Feliway is on constantly in your house then?. Once again l think it's helped my kids

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I bet the Feliway is on constantly in your house then?. Once again l think it's helped my kids
Nope, we've never used the stuff.

When we bring home a kitten, we put it in the spare bathroom. The door has enough space under it that our cats can smell and hear what's in the room. Pretty quickly, Sterling and Flambe are sticking their paws under the door, and usually the foster is doing the same.

Then, when we let them out, after the first few initial hisses, Sterling is mothering on the kittens, and Flambe is playing with them. Punkin just watches them, and Ella runs away from them, at first.