Unflattering Kitty Pictures!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I firmly believe cats have both a sense of humor and a vivid imagination. You can see both in Velcro's eyes and actions. He's always racing around after something no one else can see. You can tell he's having great fun doing it. Darwin chases imaginary bits of fluff with great zeal, too.
OH, they do, absolutely! They are very intelligent beings, and very silly besides...:kneading:

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
IMG_20170711_035026488.jpg
He just can't keep his human face defoliator in his suckler while he sleeps. :p

IMG_20170618_155841571.jpg
It's weird, but in this photo, he's making the same face my grandmother, whom I adored, made in photographs, usually when she was in the middle of telling the photographer to "get that damn camera out of my face". It invokes a special nostalgia. Even better: she was a blue eyed redhead.

IMG_20170610_234335864.jpg
Okay, to be fair, he was in the middle of a bath here, and readying his facial muscles to go in for another lick. Also, getting into baby pictures here.

IMG_20170605_163933804_TOP.jpg This one is just chaos. I love it.

IMG_20170522_175025410.jpg
And I just love this one. I plan on making it a meme for Halloween.

I plan on posting my other kitties in these threads too, but I need to organize my pictures of them first. I have so many of so many cats and kittens that have come in and out of my rescue, along with my 8 permakitties. (Don't worry. They're well taken care of, healthy, happy, loved, and sterilized.)

Last edited:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 191586
He just can't keep his human face defoliator in his suckler while he sleeps. :p

View attachment 191589
It's weird, but in this photo, he's making the same face my grandmother, whom I adored, made in photographs, usually when she was in the middle of telling the photographer to "get that damn camera out of my face". It invokes a special nostalgia. Even better: she was a blue eyed redhead.

View attachment 191592
Okay, to be fair, he was in the middle of a bath here, and readying his facial muscles to go in for another lick. Also, getting into baby pictures here.

View attachment 191593 This one is just chaos. I love it.

View attachment 191594
And I just love this one. I plan on making it a meme for Halloween.

I plan on posting my other kitties in these threads too, but I need to organize my pictures of them first. I have so many of so many cats and kittens that have come in and out of my rescue, along with my 8 permakitties. (Don't worry. They're well taken care of, healthy, happy, loved, and sterilized.)
Photos are adorable, what is his name?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is an aye-aye? Excuse my ignorance. Whatever the meaning to me he looks wide awake and questioning what he sees. January is very expressive and unmistakable.