Tuxedo Cats ;)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is one of my past fosters, Philip. He was a senior polydactyl kitty with the sweetest disposition and the most dapper little tux. I put a little bowtie on him when he went for his adoption "interview" and he has been in his new wonderful home ever since. To this day he's still one of my favorite tuxedo kitties!

View attachment 215852
laurenfosters laurenfosters - He's absolutely regal! I can almost hear him.

"I'm sorry, monsieur, but we seem to have lost your reservation. Would you like to sit at the bar and examine the inside of your wallet?"

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is one of my past fosters, Philip. He was a senior polydactyl kitty with the sweetest disposition and the most dapper little tux. I put a little bowtie on him when he went for his adoption "interview" and he has been in his new wonderful home ever since. To this day he's still one of my favorite tuxedo kitties!

View attachment 215852
Monsieur, that is not a wet plate, it is your soup!

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have 4 black and white tuxedos...
I have a Mystic (12yr), she was the first cat my husband and I got together.
View media item 418918Mr Mittens (10yr), the son of barn cats who were killed, I hand raised him and his two sisters.
Rascal (9yr), one of the accidental daughters of my Maine coon, Coon, and Mitten's sister, Gremlin. She is also my avatar pic.
and Tux(4yr), a feral that I took in and he was adopted by my rough collie, he is really my dog's cat, lol.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 4 black and white tuxedos...
I have a Mystic (12yr), she was the first cat my husband and I got together.
View media item 418918Mr Mittens (10yr), the son of barn cats who were killed, I hand raised him and his two sisters.
Rascal (9yr), one of the accidental daughters of my Maine coon, Coon, and Mitten's sister, Gremlin. She is also my avatar pic.
and Tux(4yr), a feral that I took in and he was adopted by my rough collie, he is really my dog's cat, lol.
Only on TCS would you read of someone admitting that even their dog has a cat...