Tuxedo Cats ;)

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Misfit is my most photogenic cat, even if she's in the same "toaster" pose, or coaxed into sitting with a feather toy.

She plays "bathtub ping pong" a few times a day. I can hear her playing, but can't get an action shot of her chasing the ball around the tub. The camera (and I) scare her back into "loafing" or into her "Look up" pose.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Misfit is my most photogenic cat, even if she's in the same "toaster" pose, or coaxed into sitting with a feather toy.

She plays "bathtub ping pong" a few times a day. I can hear her playing, but can't get an action shot of her chasing the ball around the tub. The camera (and I) scare her back into "loafing" or into her "Look up" pose.

orange&white orange&white - Her markings are absolutely perfect; what a beautiful girl she is!

kristenann

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm the proud new parent of a golden eyed tuxedo tom (neuter scheduled 02/7) named Panzer!

He was a recent imprompto addition to our home as he simply walked in the door. We were not looking to adopt another cat so we took him to the humane society - then immediately regretted our decision and went back for
20180119_133813.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm the proud new parent of a golden eyed tuxedo tom (neuter scheduled 02/7) named Panzer!

He was a recent imprompto addition to our home as he simply walked in the door. We were not looking to adopt another cat so we took him to the humane society - then immediately regretted our decision and went back for View attachment 215243
kristenann kristenann - He's beautiful - and you almost had to take him - his white muzzle is almost exactly the same size and shape as Tiberius' markings. Congratulations - and welcome home Forever, Panzer!

laurenfosters

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is one of my past fosters, Philip. He was a senior polydactyl kitty with the sweetest disposition and the most dapper little tux. I put a little bowtie on him when he went for his adoption "interview" and he has been in his new wonderful home ever since. To this day he's still one of my favorite tuxedo kitties!

FullSizeRender.jpg