Tiki Cat Succulent Chicken Canned Food

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Soulistic is made by Weruva It's just a lower cost Petco exclusive. But they're totally not hiding that they're making it. :)
I just meant ingredient wise they look similar. I don't have a Petco nearby so have never seen a package in person lol. But good to know!

Bird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Soulistic is made by Weruva It's just a lower cost Petco exclusive. But they're totally not hiding that they're making it. :)
Correct. Soulistic “Good Karma” shredded chicken in gravy is similar to Weruva “Paw Licken Ckicken” shredded chicken, but my cats didn’t like the Soulistic gravy (which was like jelly)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
UPDATE: Brought a few tiki cans from local stores(so he could slowly transition to other brands), less gray but still have color change. On the previous report on chewy the company said it was safe to eat, so I ended up continue feeding because he loves this particular can food and I have a loyal customer for almost a year. He threw up TWICE right after eating tiki can.

I do not want to make any accusation, but I want warn anyone from buying this particular can food..