Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I really did enjoy how they showed how they decided upon songs that involved audience participation. It's inaccurate in the movie, they took some liberties, but I'm fine with the fact that they changed when a few things happened to make the timeline a little easier. Here's one that isn't in the movie, but it's always been a favorite of their early music. Good Old-Fashioned Loverboy

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RajaNMizu RajaNMizu --Here's my back atcha for Queen below:

Another One Bites The Dust by Queen
I still mutter "Another one bites the dust" when I have a successful/non successful project completed/gave up on! :thumbsup:
I know I've posted this before, and it's not a video but it's one of my wife and I's favorites. Especially the follow up, this guy was recognized globally in 24 hours. Internet does some good.
(Time to help cook dinner now. I'll stand around going "....huh" like I did at that light socket earlier. :lol2::lol2:)

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi This is at you:hearthrob:

I have only ever been to two concerts in my life. No Joke! The Who in Toronto in the late 80s and 21 Pilots in Ottawa.

I absolutely love this song. It sounds amazing on my stereo, a 1970s Sansui pure analog stereo and hard wood floors:)

P.S. I danced my butt off at both concerts:)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shane Kent Shane Kent --You never went to concerts at the Corel Centre (Canadian Tire Centre)? I went to so many there. I like that 21 Pilots song, I don't think I've ever heard of them. I love the Who, here's my favorite song of theirs:

Eminence Front by The Who

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just became a Freddie and Queen fan this year. I know I'm so late but my parents raised me exclusively on Motown. I missed out on them in my childhood haha.
One of my first moments of connecting to a piece of music came when riding in my father's Bonneville in 1976. I heard what I interpreted as "Vikings" singing on the radio. What I was listening to was Bohemian Rhapsody and the viking image came from Bugs Bunny, my only introduction to opera at that time. In my six year experience on the planet, opera singers were the only people wearing those horned helmets.

dalpaengi

A cat snail enthusiast
Young Cat
Purraise
One of my first moments of connecting to a piece of music came when riding in my father's Bonneville in 1976. I heard what I interpreted as "Vikings" singing on the radio. What I was listening to was Bohemian Rhapsody and the viking image came from Bugs Bunny, my only introduction to opera at that time. In my six year experience on the planet, opera singers were the only people wearing those horned helmets.
I smiled from ear to ear at this. Thanks for sharing that memory. I hope you don't mind but I ended up drawing bugs bunny in a viking hat belting out Bohemian Rhapsody as my water color practice subject this morning. Oh and my older brother remembered that as a kid I would sing "we are the champions" (just that line) over and over. I wonder if I heard them on the radio somehow, haha...? I think they used that song in sports related commercials too.

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Shoot, most of the 80's Industrial stuff seems to have something offensive for a family oriented forum, so .... Well, I got nothing! ... :p

Pops

OK, I ain't giving up so easily, so ...

Love this one! ... :lol:

Awh heck, one more!

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I really love this song...

This song is a track that goes with Fly Away Home disney movie=which I HIGHLY recommend if you can rent it or find it. I have it on VHS,, it's one I watch alone..I love her connection with the baby geese...I think you all would love it.

Ive got several CDs from Mary Chapin Carpenter and really love her music.

He thinks he will keep her is a nice temple song for dancing.. 1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 I can see you trying to dance with the missus to this song...

Status
Not open for further replies.