Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay. I have more. No one can sing it like Dolly, but Miley Cyrus's version is actually pretty fantastic.

If you are afraid of clowns, cover the screen and listen:

And, finally, "Sail." This also ties in with my thread about tv series and movies. If you have not watched "Longmire," you might want to consider it.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Margret Margret it DOES look like a chorus line fell over. It's like a conga line of fainting goats. That are still laughing! :crackup:

My finesse with words is a lot like a bulls finesse in a china shop but I think it was Mother Teresa that once said something like "if you're nice and someone craps on it, be nice anyway."
Haven't heard this one in forever but heard it earlier, and it's got a good message to it.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very fond of Chuck Mangione's music - I find it to be beautiful and lively without making me feel jittery, and this is one of my favorites:

As for this, I think it's actually a full album; it's over an hour long, and every bit of it is beautiful:

And if you click on the YouTube button in the bottom right of this one you'll find that it's just the first song in a play list. The album is called "Gorillas in the Mix," and all the "instruments" are animal and insect sounds - in the one place where they actually needed words the words were supplied by a parrot.

About using a solar sail for space travel - the author and singer is Kathy Mar:

And as far as I'm concerned, this song is a hymn. Once again, the singer is Kathy Mar, but the song was written by Don Simpson.

And let's not forget this one:

Margret

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
@1CatOverTheLine I had just picked up one of Jason Aldean's CDs on ebay. I was trying to find some new country music to buy and came across this song.
I hadn't heard it in awhile.

M maggiedemi yes Bon Jovi is a good choice.

Someone posted poison love song every rose has its thorns was one I used to play over and over.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
foxxycat foxxycat --You guys are really getting me into Jason Aldean. I prefer serious songs instead of joke songs, but I didn't realize he had so many serious songs.

Elphaba09 Elphaba09 --OneRepublic is one of my favorite bands! We definitely need to post more of their music. :)

1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 --I love that Tim McGraw song. That was written by Lori McKenna. She's a great singer and she also wrote these 2 songs by Faith Hill below:

Stealing Kisses by Faith Hill

Fireflies by Faith Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.