Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did someone say "music thread"?!

I generally don't like modern pop, but I am a Carly Rae Jepsen stan. Her 2015 album E•MO•TION quickly became one of my favourite albums of all time:

A lot of my favourite music is instrumental (Annoyingly, half of the second video is completely silent):

Warpaint is one of my favourite bands, and they have one of my favourite rhythm sections:

Forever a classic, and one of my other favourite rhythm sections:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I've got alot of catching up to do! Great songs folks!

Today this song speaks to me...actually the last few months it's spoken to me...I feel my journey in life is about to change and I'm getting restless from the same ol boring crap that I just want to pack up and run....run somewhere...not sure where but this song hits my soul.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@1 bruce 1 --That video is crazy! :lol: Okay, here's one final song before I go to bed. I bet you & your wife will dance in the kitchen to this one.

Remember When by Alan Jackson
I love Alan Jackson. My favorite is Drive.

Yes I too love Creed. My ex and I saw them in concert at the Verizon center way back in the 2000s? Or 1998? They put on a heck of a show!

Sorry if this was posted already. A really good guitar sound in here! The whole thing sounds awesome!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PushPurrCatPaws PushPurrCatPaws --Great choice! Here's my back atcha for Fleetwood Mac:

Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac
This album Tango in the Night is one of my favorites. I think I already posted it.. the entire album is just so well done. It's right up there with Asia's self titled album.

My sister gave me her copy of this Fleetwood album so many years ago and I still play it. Just a wonderful easy listening soothing kind of music.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi , I didn't listen to Creed much at first and thought it was another boy band, til I heard this one.
The song itself is cool but the tone goes from deep depression to feeling almost hopeful. Very artfully done.
The band had some talent. I enjoy a lot of their songs, the two you linked being no exception.
That's a good song, @1 bruce 1. I hadn't really paid any attention to Creed before. :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did someone say "music thread"?!

I generally don't like modern pop, but I am a Carly Rae Jepsen stan. Her 2015 album E•MO•TION quickly became one of my favourite albums of all time:

A lot of my favourite music is instrumental (Annoyingly, half of the second video is completely silent):

Warpaint is one of my favourite bands, and they have one of my favourite rhythm sections:

That's some good stuff there, Moz Moz ! :worship:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
foxxycat foxxycat --I love all the country music! I've never heard of Keith Anderson. When you told me his name I was picturing Keith Whitley!

Moz Moz --I've never heard that Fleetwood Mac song. It's more rock than their other music. I like it!

kashmir64 kashmir64 --Who is Tennant? I love those pretty boy singer-songwriters too. Here's my favorite singer Rob Thomas below, I love his lyrics.

Real World by Matchbox Twenty

Push by Matchbox Twenty

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! You just go to YouTube and play the video. Once it loads, copy the link at the top of your page and paste here.
If you look under the video as it plays theres a share button, click it and you can either save link or share via social media link. Then come here, put cursor in this window and hold finger down and window pops up asking to paste for a cell phone or on a computer you click the right side button on mouse to get drop down menu.

I love Toby Keith..
An American Soldier

I love this Bar who I believe Alan Jackson had done as well. With Jimmy Buffett.

Carrie Underwood has some good ones too,

All American Girl

And a slower song,
Just A Dream

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi -- That Fleetwood Mac song is from their 1979 album Tusk. It came out 2 years after Rumours. Tusk cost $1 million to record, making it the most expensive rock album ever recorded at that time... and it was a commercial flop. :lol: It has somewhat of a cult following. Here are some other songs from that album:

Is it obvious that I'm a big fan of the Mac? :flail:

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi -- I also love No Doubt! I was really young when Tragic Kingdom came out, but my brother had it on CD, and I listened to it religiously. I was probably about 5 at the time. :lol: That made No Doubt the first band I ever chose to listen to, even before the Spice Girls, and I was a huge Spice Girls fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.