Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Not sure if it's my computer, or more likely my speakers, but I'm not getting any sound, so my music listening has come to a halt. :mad:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Are you using earbuds?
No. I've got a desktop computer, and separate speakers (like mini stereo speakers). They've been giving me grief for a while, and now all I'm getting from them is a humming sound. Tomorrow I'll dig out my earbuds and see if they work or not.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No. I've got a desktop computer, and separate speakers (like mini stereo speakers). They've been giving me grief for a while, and now all I'm getting from them is a humming sound. Tomorrow I'll dig out my earbuds and see if they work or not.
That's kind of weird. I've got the same setup. They're pretty much bulletproof. Can you run online diagnostics to see if they are really malfunctioning or if it's something else?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh yeah! *And the fact that he's easy on the eyes don't hurt, either, IMHO*
SING IT, SISTER! I could drown in those eyes...he's a few decades too young for me. However, just because I'm now an old dog who no longer chases cars doesn't mean I can't bark at one occasionally!

Not sure if it's my computer, or more likely my speakers, but I'm not getting any sound, so my music listening has come to a halt. :mad:
OH NO! This must be corrected!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SING IT, SISTER! I could drown in those eyes...he's a few decades too young for me. However, just because I'm now an old dog who no longer chases cars doesn't mean I can't bark at one occasionally!

Yeah, big dark eyes are captivating and one can window shop without buying -- it's free, yes? :D

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That's kind of weird. I've got the same setup. They're pretty much bulletproof. Can you run online diagnostics to see if they are really malfunctioning or if it's something else?
I checked my earbuds and they work fine. Only to use them, I'd have to sit with my neck bent towards the harddrive, so not exactly comfortable. :lol: And, I'm pretty sure the speakers are shot. The button to turn them on has been finicky for a while, and the last couple days the sound would fade out on me in the middle of a video. They're pretty old, so it's not totally unexpected.

Yep, looks like I'll be making a trip to Best Buy. ;)

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally figured out the title of another song we dance to in zumba!

Con Calma - Daddy Yankee & Snow

And okay, I'm 99.9% sure this is not what the artist was intending, but I've heard this song a bunch of times and the last time I heard it as song from the point of view of a cat...to the one person in the room who doesn't like cats. So I'm officially dubbing it a cat song.

The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get - Morrisey

There is an 8 hour relax your dog music on page 51. Yes, I'm listening to the whole thing and have been playing around elsewhere on the internet doing so.

...I worry about myself sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.