Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I won't even mention the memories I have with this song, but just assume they're good and move on.
Gotcha. ;) That's one of my favorite songs. I love the feel of it.

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine --Welcome Back. Great song choices, very fitting. To go with the bird pic I mean. :)

foxxycat foxxycat --I'm loving all the George Strait cowboy tunes. Here's my favorite:

Heartland by George Strait

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotcha. ;) That's one of my favorite songs. I love the feel of it.

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine --Welcome Back. Great song choices, very fitting. To go with the bird pic I mean. :)

foxxycat foxxycat --I'm loving all the George Strait cowboy tunes. Here's my favorite:

Heartland by George Strait
Girl, you're after my own heart!!!! This song is awesome!

*I trust you know when I say "girl" I'm not some weird perv.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Not for easy or casual listening (this is a full album), but tinydestroyer tinydestroyer - I'm tossing some guitar and drums your way!

I like to listen to tracks one and three the most...
Thanks! I have never heard of Buckethead. Next time I'm scraping off wallpaper, I'll play this album. Very invigorating! I love learning new artists!
Here's an artist I loved in high school, Kate Bush. Haven't listened to her much lately. Y'all might know this one:
But my favorite is:

Oh, to be young and feel feelings. :lol:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
2unlimited put out this hit back in the 1990s-the beat is right up there with C&C Music Factory Make ya sweat and The Power and Rhythm Is a Dancer by Snap! and dozens others! The days of dance clubs sadly have faded away..many many Friday/Saturdays spent in the local clubs in the city I lived...

Twilight Zone

Rhythm Is A dancer by Snap!

Finally by CeCe

Robin S Show Me Love

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone remember ICE ICE Baby by Vanilla Ice?? I haven't heard this in almost 15 years!

This video popped up after the last post I was playing...

Now to switch gears.

Bee gees Stayin Alive- another good body shaker.

And I was just a peanut when this came out -how deep is your love- and mom said I used to run around the house singing this one all the time... there was another song I used to sing all the time-it was a duet girl/guy but can't remember the song..I was 5? 7? that was 1980, 1982 and we never got new music so it probably came out earlier..my dad hated disco music but mom and I loved it!

How Deep is your love, Another great 1970s classic...

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been waiting for all you '80's music lovers to post this band. No one has.
Those are great songs!! I finally have time here at the puter to go look for videos-I am bad with names=so I have to hear the song before I recognize it..

~Runs off to find some more 80s stuff~

Status
Not open for further replies.