The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
So the woman with the feral cats (why she chose me to ask questions is beyond me with all the panic I have over these cats here) got word that her feral boy pulled through being neutered very well. She sent me a video of him being so calm compared to the fear when first trapped. She says she feels better about her decision. I hope she finishes with the other cats that show up. I'm lucky mine came to be TNRd already.

New cat visiting. Either another feeder or someone letting their pets out. But this isn't the forum for the discussion of feral cats so let's just say getting my hair trimmed, did Mom's toenails yesterday although she complained about how I did it. Paid off another outstanding bill/past debt. Put $150 of the money into savings though which I know they say is not the intention of the stimulus but I need a little back up money. Still fighting US Bank (politely). I'll just scream at Alexa lol I am very stupid with computers but it surely does not take a year to get the old phone number off the records and a new one on. If we weren't in this pandemic I could just go to the bank, and have a banker do it right now. But computers really are not the best thing in my experience. I still say they will be the ruination of the world.

UPDATE: Was able to go in and put in new phone number. Guarding this phone with my life so I don't drop it and ruin the receiver part like I stupidly did the other one not even a year old and still paying on.
❤ Don't feel bad about whatever you do with your stimulus, it's for you to do with what you wish. I'm also stashing some of mine in my savings account. Many used theirs to go gambling in Vegas.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Alicia88 Alicia88 , I do not come from a “traditional” family and could probably write a book about chemical dependency in all forms as well as reintegration and chances of remaining sober after prison. And as much as your friend has disappointed you in the past she also needs support and people who believe in her. It’s usually not a straight path, she is more than likely going to have slips but that doesn’t mean that she won’t succeed. It hard not to get in entangled in someone else’s drama or to feel like you are responsible for saving them but if you can stay on more neutral ground you might be able to have some contact with her That would benefit you both.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kids are more resistant to covid and they haven't approved the vaccine for them, yet. I'm not eligible yet because I'm young and healthy. I took my grandma to get her first shot today. Her next one is in 3 weeks.

I hear the second shot is the one that really kicks your butt. I might try to talk her into staying with us for a couple days after. She can have our bed and we can each take one of the kids' beds. Aedan will want to sleep with one of us anyway. We'll manage it.

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
3 months. Not the covid vaccine, just normal baby shots. A couple of pneumonia ones and her second hepatitis b finally.

Check out her awesome Baby Yoda sleeper, though.

View attachment 375417
Oh! I'm sorry! I was getting a little scared there! I love the PJs. My whole family just loves Baby Yoda! And, to me, he's Baby Yoda. Not the Child or Grogu.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, where did you get that and does it come in 9-12 months???
Buy Buy Baby! Unfortunately, I think it's been discontinued, because when I went to get the link from my registry for you, it said "product not found". Unless they just stopped selling it there and still do straight from Disney?

Oh! I'm sorry! I was getting a little scared there! I love the PJs. My whole family just loves Baby Yoda! And, to me, he's Baby Yoda. Not the Child or Grogu.
Yeah, when we watched the episode where we learned his name I said to my husband "but you know everyone is still just going to call him Baby Yoda."

I also told my husband back when I was still pregnant that whether the baby came out a boy or girl (we chose to be surprised), they were going to be Baby Yoda for their first Halloween, and I'm sticking to it!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I also had a super rough time with 30, but I didn't like where I was in life at the time. So we'll see how 40 goes when it comes around since I'm in a better place.
My boss just after college said 25 was the hardest age for her. I haven’t had trouble yet. It was only recently that some of these gray “fairy sparkles” in my hair bothered me. I think I’ve been busy with life but also BFFs history with cancer after losing both parents to it have made me think about aging a little differently. It may hit me at some point; but overall I think I will be able to see every age as positive. It’ll probably be more of a”Wow I’m ___!” than anything. Having friends turn 40 and 50 already might help too.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
On my mind... wondering if hair, skin, and nail supplements can cause facial hair. I started taking the supplement a little over a month ago I think. At first, I didn't notice much difference but now? I'm cutting my finger nails every 5 - 7 days and tonight, I noticed that I have strong upper lip and chin hairs growing in with a vengeance. Maybe I should stop taking them? 😥 I've never had to deal with facial hair before...

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Wishing Sopdet would stop pulling her disappearing acts so Treasure can stop whining and yowling. Been 24/7 since he's seen her and he's moaning so loud and grievous it breaks my heart as well as scares me that something happened especially since she can't vocalize if something happened to her. :(

Busy day today. Mom getting her taxes done. While she's up there and I have an hour before picking her up, moving more of the shelters to behind the garage, buying more cat food to store in my car since Mom doesn't get into my car, and set up the tent as well as playpen behind the garage. I'm not sure if a cam will reach back that way but I'll try. Anyway I won't go into detail as wrong thread but just sharing what's on my agenda for the day. Not to mention I have to earn $20 combined from the two sites I make money from. I refuse to touch the money I put into my savings account and so if I have to pay bills I'd better get going.

Status
Not open for further replies.