The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIGHT. But I agree. If our physical structures are strong and our immune systems are healthy, a lot of times, we can heal. Of course it's a crap shoot. But with the state of the "health care" system now, I for one would trust my own abilities before I'd trust allopathy (symptom-based). Besides, my family did not believe in going to these people except in certain situations such as to set a broken bone, etc. And your situation would be a dicey one. So glad and grateful you healed from that!
The hospital system sucks. I believe our little hospital is nothing more than a legalized morphine dispensary. They like to push it. I also believe the doctors up here ranked 8th in a class of 8 and couldn't get a job anywhere else.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The hospital system sucks. I believe our little hospital is nothing more than a legalized morphine dispensary. They like to push it. I also believe the doctors up here ranked 8th in a class of 8 and couldn't get a job anywhere else.
I've had my GP prescribe Rx with an ingredient I'd had him flag my file for, because of extreme allergic reaction. When I confronted him on it, he said it didn't contain this ingredient. I found it in my pharmacopea. I had the reaction. I KNEW. Another doctor told my mom to apply heat to an infection I had. It would have killed me. These people are in it for the money. There are some that truly care, and help. But most of them see us as 10 minutes if we're lucky, and a bill.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For that price I just got one too.
Did you get yours or an email about shipping? ( Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 ) too.

I got a refund from them today with no explanation. No email from them at all following the confirmation email on Saturday. The playpen is still showing as in stock. I just checked my order status and it says closed.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I got a refund from them today with no explanation. No email from them at all following the confirmation email on Saturday. The playpen is still showing as in stock. I just checked my order status and it says closed.
I got an email saying they're refunding it, no reason given. It hasn't been reversed on my card yet though. Very suspicious. . .

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

I got the same refund with no explanation. :(

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unless they thought it was being drop-shipped for some reason. I would call or email them and find out what is going on. The number is on the bottom of that page.
This makes no sense to me.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Unless they thought it was being drop-shipped for some reason. I would call or email them and find out what is going on. The number is on the bottom of that page.
This makes no sense to me.
I emailed them. It makes zero sense. I've already gotten the money back. I could understand if they sold out quickly and the website didn't have time to update but they are still showing in stock.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I emailed them. It makes zero sense. I've already gotten the money back. I could understand if they sold out quickly and the website didn't have time to update but they are still showing in stock.
I looked on their website for any reason this would happen, and couldn't find one. I did notice a 'chat with someone online' tab and I would do this tomorrow. 11:00 your time, I would be on it.
Unless they don't sell them anymore and haven't updated their web page in a long time. IDK

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

So did I, and shot an email off to the customer service rep listed at the bottom of the notification, requesting to know why the order was cancelled. That was late this afternoon, so I haven't heard back yet, but I am bitterly disappointed!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I looked on their website for any reason this would happen, and couldn't find one. I did notice a 'chat with someone online' tab and I would do this tomorrow. 11:00 your time, I would be on it.
Unless they don't sell them anymore and haven't updated their web page in a long time. IDK
It's 11:24 AM EST. I tried to do a chat and got this: No agent online! Please leave an offline message. It's after 8 AM PST so someone should be online.

upload_2019-7-18_11-26-37.png

Status
Not open for further replies.