The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Fortunately, a friend has told me what you actually can safely pour down your toilet to take care of clogs, short of calling a plumber with a plumbing snake, and I found myself using it this afternoon: Coca Cola! :eek: (Gee, I wonder why they don't advertise it for this purpose. Okay, maybe I don't wonder.) This is why I always keep a six-pack on hand.
HUH...been using forever to CLEAN the toilet, does a great job on hard water stains.

We need to start a thread somewhere about all the household uses for Coke!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry, I won't. I'm just gonna say this: bring tissues.
I have a headache from crying. Worth it! And the spoiler John saw caused him to bring the tissues lol.
I've never seen any of the Avenger movies but I'd like to see Endgame. Hannah told me what takes place and I think it sounds good.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a Netflix account and I would need something for my tv so I could get it. I can get them from the library.

What is the first one?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
When I began watching, I started at Age of Ultron. But there are probably ones before that. Then, you have all the side movies about individual characters.

Someone with my experience could help you better...
If I went to see Endgame without having seen the others, (I did see one with Robert Downey Jr. about 10 years ago, maybe not that long ago.) would it make sense to me?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wildfire season has started in Arizona. With all the rain and snow he had this winter, it's going to be a long bad one.

My old man Beagle is dying. I was going to take him to the vet to have him put down, but this vet doesn't use a sedative first. He doesn't seem to be in any pain, just dying. He even wags his tail a little when I speak to him. He's sleeping now with Onsa curled up next to him. I hope he goes in his sleep. That's how my Dalmatian went. Quiet, quick and painless.
I wish we all could go like that.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Wildfire season has started in Arizona. With all the rain and snow he had this winter, it's going to be a long bad one.

My old man Beagle is dying. I was going to take him to the vet to have him put down, but this vet doesn't use a sedative first. He doesn't seem to be in any pain, just dying. He even wags his tail a little when I speak to him. He's sleeping now with Onsa curled up next to him. I hope he goes in his sleep. That's how my Dalmatian went. Quiet, quick and painless.
I wish we all could go like that.
I am so sorry. Sounds like he'll go in his sleep.

Hugs

Mia

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry. Sounds like he'll go in his sleep.

Hugs

Mia
Thanks
He is a good dog, but we've been expecting this for some time. I even dug a hole last fall in case he went during the winter and the ground was frozen. He did get up and go up/down the steps by himself to go outside and he's eating his dinner. But he doesn't look like he's doing too good. It will be soon.
At least he's not in pain or I would have to find a competent vet. Yeah, right -not on this mountain.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks
He is a good dog, but we've been expecting this for some time. I even dug a hole last fall in case he went during the winter and the ground was frozen. He did get up and go up/down the steps by himself to go outside and he's eating his dinner. But he doesn't look like he's doing too good. It will be soon.
At least he's not in pain or I would have to find a competent vet. Yeah, right -not on this mountain.
I'm glad he is not in pain. When it was my Kirsten's time she went into her favorite cabinet and just went to the Bridge. My nephew came over and put a pretty tank top on her and buried her at my sister's. I was destroyed. Some
months later some friends suggested this site as I needed support.

Status
Not open for further replies.