The Whatcha' Doing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting here having some hot chocolate, waiting to go to see the doctor..Thinking about turning the heat up just a bit because it is really damp and chilly in here.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Trying to write a paper that will be part of my midterm. Its due in about 2 weeks but I thought Id get a head start as I never have time anymore. I might also read some of my textbooks, I did bad on one of my tests, so i need to keep up with the books!!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JuneBugBear07

Trying to write a paper that will be part of my midterm. Its due in about 2 weeks but I thought Id get a head start as I never have time anymore. I might also read some of my textbooks, I did bad on one of my tests, so i need to keep up with the books!!
way to go on getting a head start!!!

I'm doing a project that's worth 10% of my grade and I sort of started today- it's due by midnight
i'm almost done though...

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Procrastinating!!

After a marathon of pickle-making yesterday the kitchen is disgusting. I'm sure it would only take me an hour but I haven't even had a chance to get dressed yet...

Arg time to get off my fat butt

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Getting the stink-eye from all three cats because I will not open the window for them to growl at the starlings in the birch tree....
LOL.

I'm debating on some lunch, then a nap

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am watching my favorite childhood movie, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Haven't seen it in about 20 years. I love the songs! I still remember a lot of them too.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Man..I think I exagerate today,,,,
I drank 4 Coffe cups today!..
I feel super charged!..
I'm so jealous!! I miss caffeine

Just drying off from the shower (aka procrastinating more) then it's time for those dishes

Status
Not open for further replies.