The Whatcha' Doing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm being very bored, so I'm hanging here and playing boring games on facebook, as usual.
If anyone's playing Vampire Wars or Pet Society in there, feel free to add me as a friend (you can find me from the TCS group).

I should do something but I can't remember what it was. Something important though.. It's 2.00 AM here so I could go to sleep but I'm not tired..
Tomu just jumped in the bookshelf knocking down some very precious items. Luckily nothing was broken, they usually don't have an acces to that shelf but now there was a kittycart* too near it so he got a chance to jump.

*kittycart is an incredibly ugly loundry(?)cart which my (ex-)boyfriend dragged home from work (hospital) one day. It has several levels/shelves and the cats love that thing. They sleep almost all of their daytime naps in there. It's so ugly and I don't know where to put it but I don't have a heart to throw it away because the cats love it.

Demonstartion pic to show why it's still here:

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Surfing the internet in my ridiculously boring English 102 class. Yay for laptops, wireless internet connections, and sitting in the back pretending to do an essay

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wonderring what time DH is going to be home, and thinking bout running up to walmart if my back will let me to the walking.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting here, LOL. I'm alone tonight and completely bored. It's been raining for days and I can't get outside to do anything!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Trying to decide what to do next, I am still not feeling to hot, but need to go do a bit of shopping. Hmmmm time will tell I guess.
Today is junk food day of the month.... feels like...... pizza? But not really??? hum...... yeah.... off to order some pizza.
OHHHHHHH Can't wait to eat some real mexican foooooooodddddd!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Today is junk food day of the month.... feels like...... pizza? But not really??? hum...... yeah.... off to order some pizza.
OHHHHHHH Can't wait to eat some real mexican foooooooodddddd!
Hmmm give me some potassium levels and I may just agree with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.