The Whatcha' Doing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
still debating on lunch, but definately laying down to hopefully put an end to this dizzy spell

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Experience a severe lack of energy right now, man I hope these depleted energy levels don't last to much longer. On a brighter note I have a nice chicken roasting in the oven and plan on stuffing myself with lots of food in about an hour......

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..

LOL!...
JUST KIDDING MY FRIEND!..

FOR sure no more coffee for me today!...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..Drink Coffee Susan!..

LOL!...
JUST KIDDING MY FRIEND!..

FOR sure no more coffee for me today!...
Love to take your advice Rigel, but I am not a coffee drinker my addiction is Hot Chocolate.....however I will drink several cups of that if it gives me a boost:

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Love to take your advice Rigel, but I am not a coffee drinker my addiction is Hot Chocolate.....however I will drink several cups of that if it gives me a boost:
in that case I belive you going early today at the bed,...
right?..

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
^ Can I have some?
Im starving! Im about to maybe take a short nap, then work a bit on homework before my night class tonight. I am sooo tired! It is really chilly out and rained for a bit while I was outside during my Horse Production lab....with no jacket lol

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thinking about bed and sleeping, but lots of threads to catch up on and lots of battery left in my laptop. I'm in bed all curled up with an electric blanket on. I know, I'm bad.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

thinking about bed and sleeping, but lots of threads to catch up on and lots of battery left in my laptop. I'm in bed all curled up with an electric blanket on. I know, I'm bad.
How's the back Sam?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats great Sam, you heal up fairly quickly aye.

I'm doing the usual morning
, coffee, and some SS plotting.

Status
Not open for further replies.