The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:my gf just got her heavy inversion table delivered today course i had to drag it in side with my one good arm :lol:will put it together later to with my one good arm after i take her shopping hehe then afterwhen she is hanging like a bat with graycie in her face being nosey i will get some pics of them both:lol:

Attachments

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You are very positive person and I admire that. We need more people like that.

We're having pizza for dinner so I won't forget. LOL. I love pizza although it's not as good as calzone. ;)

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are very positive person and I admire that. We need more people like that.

We're having pizza for dinner so I won't forget. LOL. I love pizza although it's not as good as calzone. ;)
thanks i just dont give up easily and always try to see the humor in anything. :lol:yes calzones are good! enjoy your meal

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The people that don't give up to easily make it good in life. I can see that you try to see humor in really anything. LOL. Laughter is the best medicine.

I will! Thanks.
yes it is! :lol: saves me a good tongue lashing from the girlfriend when she happens to be mad at me i get her to laugh so she cant stay mad or yell :flail:thats not counting i think she is so cute with a grumpy face i cant help but laugh

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds delicious, oh my gosh. What is a creme fraiche?
Its basically homemade sour cream but not as tangy. You just combine heavy cream with buttermilk. It sits in a jar on the counter covered with cheesecloth for 24hrs and then covered in the fridge for another 24. It has more fat than the store sour cream so it’s supposed to be better to cook with. I’ve only used it in this recipe. I couldn’t find it locally so I made it myself and its super simple so I keep doing it. Walmart doesn’t carry heavy cream so I had to go elsewhere; but that meant the kind I did get came from a local dairy. So that made me happy too.

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't have a spouse or boyfriend. I hope that when I do, he'd think that I was cute while mad. I wish that I could make my mom laugh when she's mad at me. She'd just get madder at me because I'd fail miserably at trying to make her laugh. I don't know if I'm a scary full temper tantrum person. :dunno: I don't think I am... I don't really get mad very often.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you will have a spouse but no boyfriends! until after your married :lol:jokes aside you seem nice enough who knows you might your hubby on the next vet visit with your cat every woman is cute when mad:flail:keep in mind though i was one of those kids that laughed at his mom when i got spanked or scolded

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aw, thank you! Yeah, I'd be pretty mad if we'd have to go to the vet. It wouldn't be too pretty...😆🤣 If I laughed at my mom when I got spanked. Now that would NOT be pretty. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.