The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Solstice and Yule! We had ours last night. Just our children (and daughter-in-law!) and Hobbit Baby. (Three of them get tested for COVID at least once a week because of their jobs. That is helpful!) I got a new Yule tree from an Amazon returns auction for $3.10. My crazy butt decided to switch trees today! It will be up until 17 January at least, so I guess I do not mind the extra work of it. My old one had some broken branches. Now, I am going to make some outdoor decorations out of it for my neighbor and myself. We will see how it turns out.

Here is my new $3.10 tree! (Please, ignore the mess around it. I just got it decorated.)
View attachment 363055View attachment 363056View attachment 363057View attachment 363058View attachment 363059
Oh your tree is stunning!!!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honestly they're not difficult to wash at all but I'm guessing your mom wouldn't believe me. :rolleyes:
No, once she decides something that's it. I can't really hand wash with her always watching me, plus nowhere to hang them to dry with all her clutter.

My positive is we placed our Aldi order last night. I got so many fun things, hopefully they are all in stock. I'm getting a cheese ball if they have it. Never tried one before. I've never really tried any spreadable cheeses besides Cheez Whiz. I don't know what day they are bringing our order, since Friday is Xmas.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, once she decides something that's it. I can't really hand wash with her always watching me, plus nowhere to hang them to dry with all her clutter.

My positive is we placed our Aldi order last night. I got so many fun things, hopefully they are all in stock. I'm getting a cheese ball if they have it. Never tried one before. I've never really tried any spreadable cheeses besides Cheez Whiz. I don't know what day they are bringing our order, since Friday is Xmas.
We got a couple of cheese balls for Christmas Eve. I'm excited about them! Cheese is the best.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Solstice and Yule! We had ours last night. Just our children (and daughter-in-law!) and Hobbit Baby. (Three of them get tested for COVID at least once a week because of their jobs. That is helpful!) I got a new Yule tree from an Amazon returns auction for $3.10. My crazy butt decided to switch trees today! It will be up until 17 January at least, so I guess I do not mind the extra work of it. My old one had some broken branches. Now, I am going to make some outdoor decorations out of it for my neighbor and myself. We will see how it turns out.

Here is my new $3.10 tree! (Please, ignore the mess around it. I just got it decorated.)
View attachment 363055View attachment 363056View attachment 363057View attachment 363058View attachment 363059
Beautiful! Belated Happy Solstice/Yule.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got a couple of cheese balls for Christmas Eve. I'm excited about them! Cheese is the best.
Firstly, that sounds absolutely amazing, I want to crash your Christmas Eve festivities and eat your cheese, and secondly, I couldn't agree more. Cheese is the best and that's that.
I have a cheese ball that I am having on Christmas Eve with some Wheat Thins. I can't wait. Cheese is the best.
Yum! Sounds so good! Lol I'm so envious! Yes, 100000%, cheese is the best.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boone and Gracie are no longer counter surfers when I am cooking or feeding them. :yess:

Boone and Gracie are finally on a good feeding schedule where they aren't constantly under foot waiting to be fed. :yess:

Boone isn't sloshing water all over from the water bowl now that they have a fountain instead. :yess:

And lastly, Boone and Gracie are leaving the Christmas tree and ornaments alone finally. :yess:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Boone and Gracie are no longer counter surfers when I am cooking or feeding them. :yess:

Boone and Gracie are finally on a good feeding schedule where they aren't constantly under foot waiting to be fed. :yess:

Boone isn't sloshing water all over from the water bowl now that they have a fountain instead. :yess:

And lastly, Boone and Gracie are leaving the Christmas tree and ornaments alone finally. :yess:
Your kids are growing up!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What flavor of cheese balls?

I have a cheese ball that I am having on Christmas Eve with some Wheat Thins.
What kind of cheese ball? I have some Wheat Thins, but they are tomato basil. I think I'll get plain next time.

My positive is, our Aldi order is coming on Saturday since Friday is Xmas. Here is a pic of the cheese ball I'm getting:
1608746237258.png

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise

What kind of cheese ball? I have some Wheat Thins, but they are tomato basil. I think I'll get plain next time.

My positive is, our Aldi order is coming on Saturday since Friday is Xmas. Here is a pic of the cheese ball I'm getting:
View attachment 363344
that looks delicious!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 363344
Mine is Kaukauna Sharp Chedder. I don't recall ever seeing one that was not chedder cheese. I used to get one that had chedder chese and port wine. It was so good.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is Kaukauna Sharp Chedder. I don't recall ever seeing one that was not chedder cheese. I used to get one that had chedder chese and port wine. It was so good.
I also got Kaukauna - one sharp cheddar and one port wine. I also ordered a smoky bacon from the Jewel website, but they said that was out of stock.

I feel like in the past I did see one once that was Swiss and almond, but it wasn't on the website.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My positive is I worked out early this morning then went to pick up a few things at the grocery store to get me through Xmas. I was worried how crowded it would be and decided if it was bad I'd leave. Surprise, it was practically empty and no waiting in the check out line. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.