The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I tend to see you as around my age, just figuring out the life thing earlier!
Good because I know we are close enough based on the music! :lol: I feel like I’ve always acted older than I am just because I was never interested in what typical teens, college age and early 20s “kids” are supposedly into. We did get married fairly young but we didn’t have kids for a while.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a warmer, comfier bed on the wicker chair for Julian and Daniella. The blanket in the bed smelled
and there was some poop on it. I cleaned the box the it best I could with Odo-Ban but it leaves a smell.
I put a fresh blanket in it but they wouldn't go in it so I piled blankets on the wicker chair. Before I went up
to have a nap I decided to put my uber thick black throw on the back of chair and around them. Julian jumped
down while I was doing it. I checked about a half hour later and they were both cuddling.

Just now I gave them a brekkie of dry food, wet food, a can of tuna, made it into a warm gravy like stew.
They loved i!

Going to warm up today into the 40s, heat wave, ha!!:sunshine:😎🕶🌞

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is I'm planning out our Aldi order for next week. I'll wait to post what I got because sometimes things are out of stock. I'm not sure which day our delivery will be, since Friday is Xmas I think.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
y positive is: I exchanged gifts wth my friend, Covid Style... I brought them over, and we exchanged through the door. I called her when I came home...

Good Day.. gifts done.. enjoyed thanked, Watch "It's a Wonderful Life~~ my Christmas ritual... Had a cocktail while doing so... easy supper--leftovers from yesterday.. some chocolate .... good day... for both of us...actually, all 5 of us: Me, Geoffrey, my friend, her husband and her dog....

Good Day...

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm fine, thanks for asking - waiting for SNL (Saturday Night Live) to come on. It was really good last week, Bruce Springsteen was the musical guest and Timothee Chalamet was host.👍

Last edited:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
This was my answer to a Jeopardy question in the Games Forum

Is he about the cutest guy you've ever seen?? I would love to have him. I would carry him around
in my pocket and then put him by Big Cal for cuddles Would have to make sure she wouldn't smash him, ha!!

Smallest animal in the world, by length
1608382551068.png

What is Kitti's hog nosed bat?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is I got my light lavender shirts. I don't think I would ever buy this color myself, but it's fun to try for free. It takes a lot of getting used to after wearing my dark colors for so many years! I still prefer brown, gray, navy, olive green. Those are just my colors, I can't help it.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Our high of 39 degrees today was warm enough to get a few more windows washed and the birdbath cleaned. We are supposed to be down to zero in a couple days. And I dropped off the last of my people Christmas gifts today and am waiting for an Amazon delivery of suet pellets for my bird friends. They are supposed to love them so I am excited to give them a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.