The official "I received my Secret Santa gift" thread - 2007

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

What a lovely thing for Farrah to do!
And she did it in spades, too! WOW What a haul!
That was so awesome of her!! Great gifts, Renovia

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we checked last night. Still not there. Birthday is Feb 15, come soon present!!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a dream a few nights ago that i finally got my present, does this mean it's coming? LOl

I assume almost everyone has theirs now, seeing as the thread hasn't been active a few days *pokes people randomly*

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I doubt that everyone else got theirs and never said anything... I just think that all the MIA SS pressies are off in the island of misfit toys!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that was SO nice! Riley has a cat cube just like that and it is his very favorite thing

I hope all those missing presents show up sometime!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Tristan told me your package has just arrived! Though i won't get to open in for two more days. He said it had a 'quarantine, open immediately' sticker on it, and then a 'quarantine passed' sticker lol. Now someone else has unwrapped and seen my presents before me!!!

Hopefully i will tell you guys on Sunday or Monday when i get back home from his place what i got and take some pictures

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Oh Canada

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok i just got to Tristans and opened my package. I got:

lavender/mint milk bath powder
an icky slinker toy
two pipe cleaner spiders
a wooden bookmark with a kitty cut out
black kitty springs
honeysuckle felt bow ties

BUT......i got a letter saying that THREE objects with unknown filling got detained and i didn't get them. I have to pay $42.50 if i want them gamma treated and sent to me or don't reply to them and they will destroy it a month from the letter.

After over 3 months I was excited, but i'm really p.od.

But thanks you very much Pushylady for your gifts.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gamma treated? That's crazy... like they couldn't tell from the other bits that it was probably cat nip or some other feline goodie.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bummer, Emma! How dare they do that to you!

Unknown filling - catnip or chocolate?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
1 pillow, 1 sachet, 1 cat toy, all with unknown filling. They said they couldn't open them. Probably meaning if they cut them open, they won't sew them back together to make them all pretty
i was so looking forward to seeing if any other sort of catnip/honesuckle pouches would work on Charlie.

I'm surprised they didn't cup open the bag of bath milk! I can see all the wrapping paper was undone. Both of the kitty toy bag had been opened up, staples undone. The little squishy slinky toy had crushed broken plastic as if they opened that up too *cries* And i don't know if Wendy sealed up the envelope for my card, but that was open too.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you finally got most of your SS gifts...and it sounds like what you did get was great. It's such a bummer that they stopped the others, though.

Those Canadian customs guys can be so weird. A few years ago I had them stop two boxes of papers I had shipped up there for a meeting because they were "unknown contents". THey were, literally, full of paper copies. What could possibly be unknown about that?
Of course, we didn't find out where they were or why the boxes were stopped until weeks after the meeting was over, so they were no good to me then.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I came home a couple of days ago to finally find a box on my front porch!!

It couldn't have come at a better time either....I was having a really crappy day.
I was very surprised when I opened the card on the top of the gifts and it said that it was from someone other than my SS since my gift apparently went to the gnomes.

To whoever sent this AMAZING SS gift (and I'm working on figuring you out) thank you from the bottom of my heart!! The gifts were wonderful, Madden and I are both very very spoiled!!

Here's what we got:

A cute stocking with "Kitty" on the front that was packed full of cat toys and an awesome safety collar. Madden was in hog heaven!! He carries around the peppermint stick toy like a baby!

A pair of super cool fuzzy blue socks!

A two year planner with a super cute puppy on the front (I REALLY needed this!! lol)

A hanging snowman that says "Its Snowtime" on the front! I want to hang him up now!!

A Super Kakuro Puzzle book, which is really cool.

Two bottles of Bath and Body Works lotion--a full sized bottle of Pear Blossom and a travel size bottle of Freshwater Cucumber. They both smell SO good!

A Yankee Candle "Swirl" Candle scented Cucumber, Cantelope, and Honeydew Melon which I've been burning since it got here--it makes me drool!!!

A Bar of Green & Blacks Organic Milk chocolate

An adorable set of three notepads.

An elephant dry erase board with matching magnets and notepad. The elephants are just too cute and the message board matches my kitchen perfectly!!

A little silver kitty ornament of the word "Meow". (Which Madden also thinks is a toy!
)

A really cool stuffed elephant with magnets in his feet--this cracks me up because he looks like he's skiing down the front of the fridge! lol

A really beautiful ceramic white and blue elephant--so unique I love it!

And my favorite one of all -- a VERY heavy brass like elephant figurine that is just amazing! I fell in love with him the moment I unwrapped it! Just gorgeous!

I couldn't thank you enough, Madden and I were incredibly spoiled!

It was very generous of you to send us a gift, completely unnecessary but very much appreciated.