esrgirl - ????
felineorc - Rapunzel47
GailC - AlleyGirl
gardenandcats - tierre0
gemlady - Jenny82
Goosehazel - Pombina
Graciecat - pjk5900
halfpint - gardenandcats
Jaffacake - not yet received (SillyJilly)
jean-ji - jennyranson
Jen - sharky
Jenny82 - Bella713
jennyranson- mzjazz2u
Jujubee - ?????
karmasmom - Cairo
katachtig - eilcon
katiemae1277-snosrap5
KitEKats4Eva! - dragoriana
KittyLover4Ever - Rubslutsmommy
kiwideus - goosehazel
kluchetta - Sims2fan
ladycat - sofiecusion
laureen227 - urbantigers
lnbandcats - Taurus77
lookingglass - Chester&Piper
maddensmom - not yet received
Miss Mew-Tari
moochnnoodles - Jaffacake
mzjazz2u - KitEKats4Eva!
OllyExtra05 - not yet received
Oscarsmommy-emrldsky
Pami- Clixpix
Paulena - ConsumerKitty
ping - calico2222
pjk5900 - laureen227
Pombina - looking glass
Pookie-poo - GailC
pushylady - pookie-poo
Rang_27 - TNR1
rapunzel47 - katachtig
Renovia - not yet received
Roxie225 - ClaireBear
RubSlutsMommy - ladycat
Russian Blue - sarahp
Samantha1979 - Graciecat
sarahp - valanhb
sharky - KittyLover4Ever
sherral46 - Abigail
Sibohan2005 - Duchess15
SillyJilly - Ali012881
Sims2Fan - ?????
snosrap5 - felineorc
sofiecusion - celestialrags
StarryEyedTiGeR - Oscarsmommy
Tari - CarolPetunia
Taurus77 - Ollyextra05
TaviasMom - gemlady
tierre0 - Rang_27
TNR1 - ?????????
twstychik - Samantha1979
urbantigers - kluchetta
Valanhb- Pami
Yarra- StarryEyedTiGeR

anyone else want to out themselves as someone's Secret Santa that hasn't posted who their's is, feel free!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

My kitties have that toy with the mouse in it Tammie and they just love it! They don't really spin it around, they try to get the mouse out
Maxx does both (spin it and tries to get the mouse out). He's so funny!

Peaches also appreciates the toys but she is much more docile then Maxxy. When she's in the mood, she will swat those balls around. And she'll probably every once in awhile play with the dinosaur toy.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I haven't been able to figure out who my SS is!
How do I find out so I can say "Thank you!" personally?
Catfriend

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

I got my gift from my SS. I got it on monday, dec. 31st. but haven't had a chance to come on line and post about it.

She sent me a beautiful crystal square and in the middle it has two cats playing with butterflies ( I love butterflies!!!) eched into it. I also got a calander and two year planner, both with cats. It also came with a lovely picture album, picture frame, and journal set. It has colorful dots on it and is very cute! I got a adorable pink note pad with a beautiful cat on it and some cool paper for my computer, and a neat marker set that came in a triangle case and the markers are triangle shaped. They were very nice!
For the kitties, she sent me 4 packages of treats all different flavors, they have eaten most of them now, LOL!
I took pics but can't load them to the computer, for some reason it isn't registering that I have plugged the camera into the computer, if I ever figure it out, I will post them

Thank-you to my SS......

JEN!!!!!!!!
I wanted to thank my SS Jen again and post the pictures I took of my wonderful gifts. It took some doing but I finally got my pictures off my camera and on to my computer.

Here is a pic of every thing

these are the photo album, journal, and pic frame

This is the date book and calander, and the glass thing with the cats eched in the middle of it I can't get a good picture of it

Thanks again, Jen

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Here are a few pics of my girls with their toys from Jaffacake!

Mooch sniffing the treats:

Noodles licking them: (They kept rolling away from her, but she was lovin em!)

Mooch using a catnip toy as a pillow:

They've enjoyed their toys, but I've not done too good snaping pics of them with them. Noodles is in love with this toy, so I got a video to really show how she plays with it. This is a little mild though, sometimes she does bigger jumps and flips!
It's not quite 2 minutes long.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y2...and Noodles/?action=view&current=5e22a4a6.flv

Only just found this. Glad they`ve been enjoying their gifts!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I know of 3 people from Georgia right off the bat, one of which I know wasn't in SS, the other 2 not sure. One of the three also hasn't been on since about mid December. You may want to hunt and search a little. Search posts of Georgia, maybe check out the Names... thread, as some put there state in there. Maybe enlist the help of the SS's to contact your SS and see if they can offer up more hints for you. Karen has the master list so you may PM her also.

EDITED:

Ooooh, I think I just figured it out! Oh, I'm so bad at this normally. But I have faith in you that is you search the threads, and look at siggys to see peoples cats names, you will figure it out too!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Every time you post I get nervous and excited all at the same time!
Awww!

Don`t worry. If it ever gets here I will PM you first
I`ve not given up, just waiting quietly.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

well the person I sent mine to has said nothing I'm getting quite disalusioned with the whole process. But I know she recived it.

so I guess I sould be glad of that.
They posted in this thread that they received it and how much thought their SS put into it and that they would have to figure out who you were. They have not logged in since.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone,

It's me and I'm here to tell you I received my SS gift! Well, to be perfectly honest it is a SS gift from a member who noticed I hadn't received my gift from my original SS and wanted me to have something so THEY sent me something. Isn't that nice? Maybe my original SS's gift will show up some time. But in the meantime, take a look!

(p.s. you have to wade through the pictures before you get to see who sent me the presents!!!! ha ha)

The amazing package itself! Beautifully decorated and massively taped!

The open box

The presents! P. S. There was cat food in the mix, but I had to remove it because the beasts were hungry!

Clearer view of the presents! Notice how the Cat Cube just Pops out!

Stoli, "what's this contraption?"

Luxor, "can I have a go can I have a go, can I can I huh huh huh?

Luxor, "come ooooooonnnnnnnn I wanna get in too! Get out, my turn."

*cartoon fighting sounds*

Luxor, "mom, can you get in here and help me?"

Luxor, (a la cookie monster) *munch munch munch*

Stoli, "mom, you have to keep him away from this I found it first"

The presents, unwrapped.

presents - some of the presents: a cat scrapbook, matching scrapbook papers, cat cube, chocolate, cocoa, treats, catnip, Bath and Body Cotton scent lotion, spray and hand gel, all sorts of toys for Luxor and Stoli, tea!!!! and a Lillian Jackson Braun book.

presents: stockings for Stoli and Luxor, Shutterbug magazine
, Journal, book of crosswords, paw print display kit, starbucks mug and tea, a beautiful white knit scarf, white socks with leopard print on them, a GOLDEN SCOOP - 'not just a virtual gift anymore', Yankee candle 'summer fresh' tea lights, catwoman madlibs, Stuff on My Cat notecards, (not in picture) a christmas tree on a stick cat toy, Cocktails for dummies, and a camera case (kind of cut off in the picture)!

Keychain picture!

Keychain picture!

So, as you can see I've been extremely spoiled as this is enough for 5 Secret Santas! I really appreciate everything because I was pretty stressed over my father this month and I was bummed about not getting my SS present. Everyone on the catsite is so friendly and caring I just can hardly believe that someone took the time to do this for me:

and that someone is:

TAURUS77 (Farrah)

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

Hello everyone,

It's me and I'm here to tell you I received my SS gift! Well, to be perfectly honest it is a SS gift from a member who noticed I hadn't received my gift from my original SS and wanted me to have something so THEY sent me something. Isn't that nice? Maybe my original SS's gift will show up some time. But in the meantime, take a look!

(p.s. you have to wade through the pictures before you get to see who sent me the presents!!!! ha ha)

The amazing package itself! Beautifully decorated and massively taped!

The open box

The presents! P. S. There was cat food in the mix, but I had to remove it because the beasts were hungry!

Clearer view of the presents! Notice how the Cat Cube just Pops out!

Stoli, "what's this contraption?"

Luxor, "can I have a go can I have a go, can I can I huh huh huh?

Luxor, "come ooooooonnnnnnnn I wanna get in too! Get out, my turn."

*cartoon fighting sounds*

Luxor, "mom, can you get in here and help me?"

Luxor, (a la cookie monster) *munch munch munch*

Stoli, "mom, you have to keep him away from this I found it first"

The presents, unwrapped.

presents - some of the presents: a cat scrapbook, matching scrapbook papers, cat cube, chocolate, cocoa, treats, catnip, Bath and Body Cotton scent lotion, spray and hand gel, all sorts of toys for Luxor and Stoli, tea!!!! and a Lillian Jackson Braun book.

presents: stockings for Stoli and Luxor, Shutterbug magazine
, Journal, book of crosswords, paw print display kit, starbucks mug and tea, a beautiful white knit scarf, white socks with leopard print on them, a GOLDEN SCOOP - 'not just a virtual gift anymore', Yankee candle 'summer fresh' tea lights, catwoman madlibs, Stuff on My Cat notecards, (not in picture) a christmas tree on a stick cat toy, Cocktails for dummies, and a camera case (kind of cut off in the picture)!

Keychain picture!

Keychain picture!

So, as you can see I've been extremely spoiled as this is enough for 5 Secret Santas! I really appreciate everything because I was pretty stressed over my father this month and I was bummed about not getting my SS present. Everyone on the catsite is so friendly and caring I just can hardly believe that someone took the time to do this for me:

and that someone is:

TAURUS77 (Farrah)
WOW you made out! I wouldn't even worry about your SS after that haul! That's amazing!