The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cub and Belle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am surprised to see a photo of my Missy in a post that is not mine, Cub and Belle Cub and Belle ... Did you do it on purpose or by mistake ? No problem to me...The more Missy, the better...
You've given me a laugh and put a smile on my face. I have been thinking along the same lines as you after seeing your beautiful Missy.

My sincere apology, mama africa, i put a pic of Missy on my desktop a few days ago to show my wife how alike her and Belle are. The pic got mixed in with a few of Belle. I have only now realised i mistakenly uploaded it as Belle.

Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm "jelly" ("jealous") over everyone having Snow Days... you guys get to make snow angels!
snow-angel.gif
And you get to shovel snow!
snow-shovel-tree.gif

On the other hand, there is fun weather where I live too.
We keep getting Sherlock Holmesian fog in the morning, followed by sunshine-y days.
:sunshine:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sincere apology, mama africa, i put a pic of Missy on my desktop a few days ago to show my wife how alike her and Belle are. The pic got mixed in with a few of Belle. I have only now realised i mistakenly uploaded it as Belle.

Please accept my sincerest apologies.
No need to apologize, Cub and Belle Cub and Belle , I am flattered that you put Missy's picture on your desktop. It is pawsitive experience to me :)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So happy about that news, krisrath11 krisrath11 ! Nothing makes me happier than cats being vetted, rescued, and adopted into loving forever homes.
Envying those of you with snow. It actually did snow here in la-la land when we moved here; I didn't believe what I read and went to see, and sure enough, there were a few flakes. Miss the snow in our beloved Mojave.
Another nice day here, and we are all enjoying it.
IMG_0323.JPG

Winter wonderland in the Mojave

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have been told that it snowed once here back in 1973. The flakes melted before they hit the ground. This is our current weather. I am wearing a hoodie. This is too cold for me. :cold: I do NOT have a case of snow envy. I despise the evil white stuff. :eviltongue:

upload_2017-12-10_15-2-0.png

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If that weren't good enough, I arrived home to find Freya stalking me "hidden" like this:
View attachment 209418

Oh, well. At least she is pretty :lol::lol::lol:
Haha, that's a great hiding place, Freya! My kitties love to "hide" and stalk like that, too. Here's Mog, sneaking up on his unsuspecting victim:

IMG_8430.JPG

mama africa mama africa missy looks so pretty in her snowy adventure! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Seeing all the cute kitty pics makes me so happy to have found this site! It's the perfect place to peruse when you need a little pick-me-up.

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My oldest (3 yr old) cat mama kitty has always been scared whenever a new kitty comes in, or at least has a fit and hisses ECT. Well I trapped daddy cat to the foster kittens and she has been spending a lot of time with him! She sniffs him and licks him and is still in the room with him. It's crazy! She's never like that! Thankfully her being a rescue kitty she's spayed but maybe she smells he's not yet?! Either way if mama kitty is happy then it makes me happy!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
It snowed here the last two days. The kitties loved watching it come down! They are indoor only cats, so they did not get to play in it. Someday I'll have a catio and they can get the full experience! :thumbsup:

I love reading all the positive posts! Remember that the posts need to be at least 15 words to count towards the virtual donation jar!

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
First thank you TARASGIRL106 for the info on Silvervine, as a good mama and to help my little monkey be happy I will have to get both he and Mouse some.
For some reason I can't get warm even though it's 72 degrees! At night Max sleeps touching me, whether on top or snuggled next to me with little paws touching my cheek and Tic, one of our dogs, actually spoons against my legs and when nature calls they move into the warm spot where I was laying!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
For some reason I can't get warm even though it's 72 degrees!!
LOL, it was 24 degrees F here this morning.:cold: But the pawsitive news is that when I woke up, low and behold, Carleton was sleeping between hubby's pillow and mine - he somehow wiggled under the covers and they were pulled up to his neck with only his head sticking out as if to say, "you know, this is my bed too!" :flail:

Last edited:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been told that it snowed once here back in 1973. The flakes melted before they hit the ground. This is our current weather. I am wearing a hoodie. This is too cold for me. :cold: I do NOT have a case of snow envy. I despise the evil white stuff. :eviltongue:

View attachment 209428
Kat0121 Kat0121 - You'd love it here around mid-February. Clear, bright skies, and pleasantly cool. Now how could you not love this?

15feb2015.jpg

wunder021515.jpg

Thankfully, this year so far, we still have predictions in the 40s right through the end of this week.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I trapped the daddy cat to the kittens I trapped and am fostering. He's going to get neutered on Tuesday!
:clap: Good job!!! You are an angel to these lucky babies and their daddy. Will you foster him as well?

I broke down and turned the heat on. Yup. I'm a wimp and I know it. :paperbag: I hate being cold. :cold: :ohwell:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
NewYork1303 NewYork1303 PushPurrCatPaws PushPurrCatPaws and anyone else who would like to see snow. Come and visit me! Come in February and stay for the whole month. You can help me dig my way out of the house every morning. We get serious snow here. All cats welcome too, of course.

Here are a few snow pictures from the last couple of winters.
snow7.jpg
Snow18.jpg
Ice11.jpg

The good news is that it's not snowing today. The water in the outdoor bowls was still water this morning, it's actually above freezing here.

:bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.