The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kat0121 Kat0121 - You'd love it here around mid-February. Clear, bright skies, and pleasantly cool. Now how could you not love this?

View attachment 209452

View attachment 209453

Thankfully, this year so far, we still have predictions in the 40s right through the end of this week.
I hate the cold. I lived in NY (Long Island) for 23 years. Then I lived in Colorado for 10 years. I have dealt with more than my fair share of cold, snow and ice. Never again. If the cost of living were more reasonable, I'd be heading to Hawaii to live out my days.

:sunshine::sunshine:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Major Tom Snickers is wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season.View attachment 209447
And is working on his hiding skills, if it fits, I ships.
View attachment 209448
Oh, so close. Safe travels this week, especially for those of us in snowy conditions.
Love Missy in the snow mama africa mama africa !
Did you notice the smile on Major Tom Snickers' face, @donnea ?
I'm glad you liked Missy in the snow; it makes me happy to get pawsitive responses to Missy's adventures.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
@NewYork1303 PushPurrCatPaws PushPurrCatPaws and anyone else who would like to see snow. Come and visit me! Come in February and stay for the whole month. You can help me dig my way out of the house every morning. We get serious snow here. All cats welcome too, of course.

Here are a few snow pictures from the last couple of winters.View attachment 209454 View attachment 209455 View attachment 209456

The good news is that it's not snowing today. The water in the outdoor bowls was still water this morning, it's actually above freezing here.

:bliss:
Wow! It looks beautiful there! Looks cold, too though.

On an unrelated topic, I think it’s time to buy Charlie new wand toys. I kept offering him different toys to play with today, and he seemed bored of all of them. I always have a lot of fun going to the pet supply store, so that’s a pawsitive!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Norachan -- GORGEOUS pix! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!:cloud9:
PushPurrCatPaws PushPurrCatPaws -- that sounds so good! Can you send some through cyberspace via TCS? Yum!:yummy:
Another evening is almost upon us. Looking forward to the first episodes of BIG CAT WEEK on NatGeoWILD about lions and leopards and cheetahs. Really enjoyed seeing LIVE footage of staffers feeding some lions and tigers at BigCatRescue in Tampa, Florida earlier. These cats are so magnificent! My 3 and I love watching these programs and I always tell them, "There are some of your big cousins!" :gingercat2::redtabby:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pawsitive post: The smell of grilled cheese-and-zucchini sandwiches and tomato soup is wafting through the air! It's our dinner tonight! woo!

("cheese-and-zucchini" counts as three words, mods - right?!)
Grilled cheese and zucchini brings 3 words to my mind: That sounds delicious! I love zucchini!! I think I'd add some caramelized onions to mine. :yummy:

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Grilled cheese and zucchini brings 3 words to my mind: That sounds delicious! I love zucchini!! I think I'd add some caramelized onions to mine. :yummy:
OMG I am on a diet and I just remembered how much I LOVE zucchini! Like I could eat it for every meal! And squash!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG I am on a diet and I just remembered how much I LOVE zucchini! Like I could eat it for every meal! And squash!
Yum. It is so good. Add eggplant to that list too. I like it sliced fairly thinly, breaded and fried until crispy. I bet that would be good on a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich.... :think: :yummy:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got the material to make the blankets. I'm just making those super easy plush blankets; you cut strips around the sides and tie them in knots. I might get material and make a quilt sometime in the future but at the moment, it just seems like too big of a project to get into. Pregnancy is exhausting.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yay! We finally got the cat tree up. And decorated the Christmas tree, too! Annnnd...maybe moved around all the furniture in the living room. So far, all pets give the cat tree four paws up!

We put a bunch of the kitty toys on it so they'd get interested in it.

IMG_8820.JPG

It didn't take Mog too long to get into the swing of things.

IMG_8808.JPG

And even Mondo wanted to play, too!
IMG_8813.JPG

Obviously, it's not the prettiest thing in the world, but it makes me happy to have cat-ified more of my house!

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Yum. It is so good. Add eggplant to that list too. I like it sliced fairly thinly, breaded and fried until crispy. I bet that would be good on a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich.... :think: :yummy:
I have never had eggplant! I will have to try it if it is on the same level as zucchini and squash! This is the most veggies I have eaten in a while and I feel great!

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More snow (up to 15cm) today, causing 'travel chaos' all over Belgium ... Wait a minute... 'travel chaos' ? due to 15cm of snow ? ... really ? :)
I am looking at the 'chaos' from a distance. I work from home, and I love it; Missy on my side, a warm house and a white blanket outside that spreads as far as the eye can see.

sneeuwvoederhuisje.jpg

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Heating in my house is not working since Saturday, which may seem to be bad news BUT It means, indeed, that Raistlin is all the time around me, and sleeps with me, looking for warmth, which is great! Freya does even sleep between two of the comforters that I use now (I use three :D )
It also means that I can sleep in my favourite super cozy turtle neck jersey and no one can tell me that I am exagerating :lol:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heating in my house is not working since Saturday, which may seem to be bad news BUT It means, indeed, that Raistlin is all the time around me, and sleeps with me, looking for warmth, which is great! Freya does even sleep between two of the comforters that I use now (I use three :D )
It also means that I can sleep in my favourite super cozy turtle neck jersey and no one can tell me that I am exagerating :lol:
Oh, I'm sorry that the heater does not work, Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico ; I hope it will be fixed soon and I keep my fingers crossed that the temperature will not drop in Asturias.
In the meantime you can use this one :

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm sorry that the heater does not work, Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico ; I hope it will be fixed soon and I keep my fingers crossed that the temperature will not drop in Asturias.
In the meantime you can use this one :

That has certainly warmed my heart, dear mama africa mama africa !
No snow here (yet), but lots of rain to keep Asturias green and moist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.