The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you can take a nice trip! As snuggly and needy as mine are - mostly Murphy - I don't see many trips in our future. We left them alone for 2 nights for our honeymoon and Murphy really freaked out and it didn't look like they'd even touched their food. But, it's nice that they love us so much. I still think Murphy is a small child trapped in a cat's body. He must have ticked off a witch or something. Haha!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think :crossfingers: I may have found a cat sitter to take care of Chula and Paul over Christmas so that I can visit my daughters and son-in-law! View attachment 209679 View attachment 209679 View attachment 209679 View attachment 209679 View attachment 209680 View attachment 209679 View attachment 209679 View attachment 209679 View attachment 209679

The guy is a former vet tech, licensed and bonded, has good reviews and will visit them twice a day. Hopefully, his references check out and everything is okay in our face to face meeting. The alternative is boarding them and after last time, that isn't happening. Poor Chula was so upset that she wouldn't eat and was just a furry sack of meowing bones when I appeared and delivered her from hell on earth.

Here she is begging me not to take her back to that horrible place ever again.
View attachment 209683

Here she is letting me know that if I do take her back, there will be Consequences.

View attachment 209684

Did I mention that the rates are reasonable? View attachment 209685
Excellent, @margd -- he sounds very good. That's great that his rates are affordable, too. I wouldn't want to face the wrath of Chula :climbcat: -- that is very much a "no quarter" look she has! :eek3:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a bit of a rough day to start at school, but my adolescent kitty decided I needed some extra love and grooming, which gave me warm fuzzies.

Plus I got macarons from the lady I babysat for this evening. Yum.

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Katniss has split herself open and it's terrible and looks so painful. The good news is, in trying to heal that I managed to get her diaper rash cleared up... it's actually a pretty big accomplishment. O, and I caught an opossum in my trap. He and I were neither one happy with the other, and we kept an eye on each other for the whole car ride to his drop off. The good news is I'm down an opossum, and managed to drop him off in a more wooded place and he was unharmed but got to eat some canned kitty food for dinner lol. We were both happy to part ways!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My roast is delicious, as usual. Not really trying to toot my own horn - it's not like pot roast is difficult. I don't know how you would go about screwing one up. I mean, you just throw it in a crock pot with veggies and seasonings.
Alicia88 Alicia88 - Whoa! You mean you're not supposed to add gunpowder? No wonder mine never works out.

It's closing in on two in the morning here, and the snow's been falling steadily since just before dusk. The whole world appears to sparkle as though it had been magically transformed into an immense slow globe. Even Moo Shu The Evil Snowshoe has ceased batting at the snowflakes through the window glass, and seems mesmerised by the view outside.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does it give you an explosive temper? Haha
I love roast. I wonder if beef prices are going down. A few weeks ago, I got a roast on sale for $3.99 a pound and this one was on sale for $2.99 a pound. I can't remember the last time I saw prices that low. I wish my freezer was bigger so I could have stocked up a bit. I love my red meat. And, since I already have very low blood pressure (it's usually in the 80/50 area), I don't have to worry that it will get too high.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mr Husband is away on a camping and climbing trip this week. That's right, camping in December! I couldn't go with him as I'm too clever busy, but I've got plenty of cats to keep me company.

I woke up to this.

View attachment 209730

At least they let me have the top half of the bed.

:yess:
That looks like heaven to me! :cloud9: Lilith was snuggled up with me when I woke up. She's been doing that more lately. I tucked my extra soft fleece throw around her when I was leaving. She was enjoying her little nest very much. She didn't even get up for breakfast. :sleepycat:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I changed the bed linens to flannel sheets yesterday and put the flannel fitted sheet on top of the comforter for you know who! :bluepaw: It's only 1 degree F with the windchill here this morning. One guess who gave the Good Housekeeping Seal of approval to the warm, cozy sheets. ;)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mr Husband is away on a camping and climbing trip this week. That's right, camping in December! I couldn't go with him as I'm too clever busy, but I've got plenty of cats to keep me company.

I woke up to this.

View attachment 209730

At least they let me have the top half of the bed.

:yess:
Norachan Norachan - I wish you'd post this photo to this thread:

The More The Merrier! Group Shots Here!

It would be perfect there.

That looks like heaven to me! :cloud9:
Kat0121 Kat0121 - I gotcher Heaven right here:

snow1212a.jpg

snow1212b.jpg

The whole world looks clean and fresh right now - well, what you can actually see of the world, that is. The edge of the woods behind the lawn in the second image is barely 500 meters away, and at this point, with a thirty mile per hour wind, it nearly blends into the sky.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! I just clicked on the "Unanswered Threads" section and there were only two unanswered threads! (Well, three, but one was Anne's letting us know about the new Mention /Email feature.)

That's my pawsitive news for everyone! :yess: :clap2:

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Work Christmas Party is tonight, which means we can dress up! Granted, in Santa Cruz, this simply means no jeans or sandals, so I'm not going ALL out dressed up. I did find a mesh 1930s dress in the back of the closet that'll do quite nicely, though. It's fun to look fancy every now and then. :bunny:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Norachan Norachan : CAT ENVY :catlove: and fond memories of when MY bed used to look like that. How can you even get out of a bed that blissful?
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine yeah! Winter wonderland! So beautiful! *and no, but a few MRE's thrown in there are guaranteed to improve the texture. On second thought...*
Everyone's busy around here, working at whatever they're doing -- I'm enjoying listening to the carpentry crew on the house catty-corner in back, because my ex was a finish carpenter at one point and I loved learning all about all the tools and how they operate, as well as helping to build fences, cat-houses, and other cat-related projects. I've stopped The Big Upload and haven't decided what I'll do about it *Looks like I jumped the gun on it, as I often do with IT stuff, being pretty hyper and Aspergers and all*. It'll be a huge project, whatever I do, and I don't have time to deal with it right now. But it has potential. :geekcat:

Status
Not open for further replies.