The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thursday, the week, month and year are ALMOST over! It seems like this year flew by...I love your bird pictures and know tbe joyful sounds can be deafening! I feed wild birds as a hobby, including some parakeets that are escapees from somewhere? And where there are wildbirds there are HAWKS. I do not like him eating my birds but that is nature. He will go back to the boonies come FEBRUARY.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My December book order came in today! I now have, once again, a copy of "Alas, Babylon," a remarkable story of survival after a limited nuclear engagement. It is filled with hope, and is a psalm to the spirit of humankind.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am reading through all the wonderful posts from my friends at the catsite and hearing about everything that is good with them makes me very thankful. I am just now about to make a cup of coffee and will have the chance to enjoy every sip and the warmth also on such a cold evening. Whenever I make coffee, I say to Speedy "Are we going to have our coffee"? Of course, what that means is she will snuggle with me all the while.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered the Jacquie Lawson online Advent calendar and am on day seven. I clicked on today's ornament and there is a beautifully animated tour through the Alps, depicting the change of seasons. I love this calendar so much. There are wonderful activities to do on the calendar such as coloring a gingerbread house. I have already decorated four!

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow morning I am starting my new job, YAY!
Oh, well, It doesn't even count as a job, I am just going to teach private lessons to a girl once a week, but It is way better than nothing :D
Sounds like work to me, thus a job. Don't undersell yourself on a positive thread. It also reads like you are helping a young mind grow, that's always a really good thing.

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Max's Human Max's Human kitty katniss caterdeen wears a diaper because she is completely incontinent. She has Manx syndrome, and a wicked amount of fused vertebra. She's the most comical cat ever though and I'm so lucky to have saved her from euthanasia. She's my little baby!

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Half of my Christmas' shopping is also already done, I have just realized that I am going to save lots of time by not having to compete with the crowds for last time presents hehe.

And, for once, I already know what I want for Christmas when my family asks, something practical and affordable: ink for my fountain pens, in green, purple and red! And socks. One never has enough socks, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.