The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight was a catnip night. The two girls Zoe and Kitty hit the catnip and it is relax time. The boys get some and you would swear a gun fired and we are off to the races. The boys Taz and Rusty will sleep well tonight.
Yeah, they run the gamut, don't they? between zonked senseless and like they were shot out of a cannon. I love when they get really into it and kick and bite the catnip toys. Sometimes they get glassy-eyed and drooly, too.
IMG_3499.JPG

Here's Elvis, three sheets to the wind. :cutecat:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
My Connor baby is sitting on my lap purring his heart out. I love my house panther. His baby brother is kicking like crazy, but it doesn't seem to bother him. 9 more weeks and we all get to meet the little guy.
Oh, I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations!

:bouquet:

It rained all day yesterday but this morning the sun is out. There's a tiny sprinkling of snow on top of Mount Fuji, it looks picture postcard perfect.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a little crisp in Ottawa this morning and a blue sky is always welcome this time of year. It warmed up fast and is a rather nice day.

Here is a nice photo of Iroquois Dam from November 2005. It regulates the water flow from Lake Ontario into the St. Lawrence Seaway. The photo was shot in Ontario looking across at New York state.

IroquoisDam.JPG

Last edited:

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I listened to an especially inspiring interview this morning during my commute. It was a young woman who escaped the wrath of religious extremists in Iraq for daring to have different ideas. After 2 years of living in hiding, she and her family now live in relative safety in America, but it was an arduous journey. To be reminded of the things we casually take for granted, especially early in the day, gives me a positive attitude adjustment.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today I am both emotional and VERY happy! A cousin of mine has given birth to her 2nd baby. Both of her kids are IVF babies and little miracles. I couldn't be happier for them! Unfortunately I live too far away to get any newborn snuggles. But still! Our Grandmother's 99th birthday is next week. We have so much to celebrate and be thankful for this year! :redheartpump:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Charlie was getting really into his play session this morning! I have so much fun running around the house with him. I was reminded of one of his favorite toys, the fluffy mouse, when I posted in the absolutely adorable Festival of TOYS!! Post a photo of your kitten or cat with their latest or greatest favorite TOY! thread.

I have to look for that fluffy toy. Charlie has the habit of shoving toys under the sofa and under closet doors, but I have no idea where this one ended up. :lol:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my friends just got back from her annual visit home. She was sick a lot of the time but now she's feeling better. We're going to get together soon. It's a beautiful day, the contractors are busy doing what they do, and the Three are well fed and happy. We're grateful for all our many blessings.:yess::dancingblackcat::clapcat::bluecat:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love kitty cuddles. Connor was sleeping beside me then we woke up and proceeded too climb up and plop down on my chest.
Pretty sure he missed the memo informing him that he's no longer a kitten and is now a big, strapping cat. It's a little hard to breathe with a 15lb brick on my chest but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got back from dinner. Delicious mushroom cheddar burger. So much necked cheddar cheese, it was a huge mess. But so tasty. John and I had a debate. I argued that not even the Queen of England could eat it without making a mess. He thinks I'm underestimating her. I told him I shouod write her a letter challenging her to try it. He said she has better things to do. But who knows? Maybe she's bored and interested in trying some amazing Midwestern cuisine from a small town in Missouri that no one has ever heard of. Haha

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
That sounds good! I'm heading out the door to dinner with friends. I already know what I'm going to order. The restaurant we're going to has delicious butternut squash ravioli. :yummy:

Then home to sit by a fire with hubby and kitties and hopefully it will be raining by then. :hyper: We always look forward to rain here in central CA.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Had a minor calamity this morning when I discovered I'd run out of instant coffee. I can't function without caffeine! I have an espresso machine, but I need to be partially caffeinated before I can use it. Also, I can't handle complicated kitchen utensils like can openers or spoons, so how will the cats get their breakfast!?

:runaround:

Then I noticed that Mr Husband had bought some groceries on his way home from work last night. Several cans of "the good stuff" for the cats and a new bag of coffee.

Calamity averted.

:heartshape:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Had a minor calamity this morning when I discovered I'd run out of instant coffee. I can't function without caffeine!
Then I noticed that Mr Husband had bought some groceries on his way home from work last night. Several cans of "the good stuff" for the cats and a new bag of coffee.
Who can possibly function without coffee? :dunno: Not me! Glad your DH saved the day.

Last week I wrote that my friend's daughter had 7 hrs. of brain surgery and the results showed the tumor was benign. Today she came home from the hospital and is recuperating comfortably. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.