The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good news! I wasn't really being scratched by squirrels! I just was dreaming I was! Turns out, I was dreaming the other night squirrels were scratching my legs, all the while I'm trying to force the words out in my sleep P-l-e-a-s-e..... H-He-l-p ...M -e-e-e......... I gratefully awoke to realize Speedy was stretching and her claws were lightly rubbing my legs, that is why I must have been having the dream. Well, when I realized what was happening, I had a nice chuckle while drifting back to sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Post a storm, people! We're up to $40 which is great but I know we can do much better than that! Remember, you can always add more sunshine to this thread by posting about sharing something about TCS in a social network! Like this -
Or this

Just retweet or share one of our social posts and then let us know here by linking to the share!

In fact, why not share the ones about this fundraiser? Tell your friends to join us in the positive threads so they can help us raise the post count in this thread and enjoy the thread!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Earlier this month I posted that we had four baby bunnies at the shelter. Well, they're all out running around, and there are seven of them, five black ones and two calico/checked ones. They have terrific appetites and are growing incredibly fast.

A young epileptic stray cat has probably found a home - she went there on a trial basis yesterday, and so far, so good. Everything depends on how she gets along with the resident cat. Her potential owner isn't the least bit worried about having to pill her twice a day.

Blanka:
FB_IMG_1510134769867.jpg

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
It was two years ago this month I discovered that two little critters were living in the steel beams at my work. And not the typical critters you see around my work.

Time-lapse camera photo Nov 11, 2015
RustyKittyNov2015.jpg

These two did not know what they were in for, poor kittens got stuck with a crazy cat man.

:redheartpump::hearthrob:

Last edited:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm enjoying some Connor cuddles this morning. It looks like it might rain or something. I like rainy days. I'm not sure if it's cold enough yet for it to snow. I guess we'll see. Either way, it's gonna be a lazy day of kitty cuddling for me and when John gets off work I'm gonna see if he wants to get started watching the second season of Stranger Things on Netflix with me. If I can stay awake for an episode or 2 since he doesn't get off til midnight.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful idea! This is such a creative way to raise money to help cats in need. We can do it, guys! :catrub:
Here’s my baby boy pretending he’s a model. He and his brother think this fundraiser is pawsitively brilliant. :redheartpump:
View attachment 205670
AmyTheKittyMommy AmyTheKittyMommy - Trust me - he isn't just pretending to be a model.

Here on the south shore of Lake Ontario, we're having the first truly brilliantly sunny day in quite a while, and despite the lateness of the season, the Summer's rain has left the landscape still green for the most part, with the Burning Bushes' deep scarlet set off in the long-shadowed sunlight.

burning.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@MoochNNoodles , that must have been one SCARY dream. Those of us who are 100% responsible for where we live do NOT like dreams like that! :eek2:
A nice Friday morning -- the contractors are busily pounding away in back of us, and the ones in front of us are done, or taking a day off. We got a little RAIN last night! :woo: so that plants are happy, I'm sure.
The Three are lounging around enjoying a relatively quiet time. :sleepycat::lovecat::coolcat::geekcat:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm tired after a productive day of baking for tomorrow's charity coffee morning. Well, I say baking...it was actually 2 types of popcorn, a batch of tiffin and a tray of no-cook fudge. The oven didn't even get turned on, but we have a nice little pile of things for tomorrow - they should sell at a decent price too (so raising more money than if I'd just made simple cakes/brownies/blondies etc). :crossfingers: for a decent amount of money raised for this little local charity.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It was a rainy, dreary day here so I went through some of my photos and remembered this pawsitively scenic one I took in Lake Geneva. It's near an elegant and captivating home called the "Miracle House." They have a bell that you're supposed to ring and write down your miracle. Here are a few pics:
lk geneva fence to dock.jpg
lk geneva mir hse bell.jpg
lk geneva mir hse sign.jpg
lk geneva miracle hse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.