The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raevyn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
R Raevyn you are a tease - no kitten picture!
It didn't upload?!? His cuteness broke the internet lol I think the file was too big here's another instead

Here's another one because he's just too handsome

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such a little cutie!
The doctor was slightly worried about baby's size because of my low weight gain and I guess I'm measuring on the small side of normal. Ultrasound put him at 6 lbs 8 oz now and he's supposed to gain another half pound a week for the next 4 weeks so he's totally fine. Looks like he's gonna be a big baby if he waits until his due date. Good thing I mostly skipped getting newborn clothes and got 0-3 months instead.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Almost done with all my Christmas baking! Which, on one hand, is good. Every year I say that it's gotten out of hand, and I need to lower the number of kitchen hours I'm spending at this busy time. But every year, I get so excited, and have so much fun, that I forget I ever said that. Now comes the fun part: EATING the Christmas baking! :gift:

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
My cousin had twins 6 weeks ago; they were both boys & each weighed 6 pounds 10 oz. They are doing so well & I can't wait to meet them on Christmas. Alicia88 Alicia88 I'm sure you'll be fine even if you deliver a couple of weeks early. Aim for Dec 31 so you get the tax deduction for 2017. :)

R Raevyn he is indeed adorable. Any chance of a photo when he's not sleeping, or is he constantly in motion?

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were talking about that the other day lol. I'm so ready to be done. Monday I'll officially be 37 weeks which is considered full term. He can go ahead and come any time after that. I'm ready to be done. I'm in constant pain. He kicks like a mule. I either have a rib out or its badly bruised. I was in tears just sitting on the couch last night. And my back is killing me and the heartburn has gotten so bad, it's been making me vomit. I'm just plain miserable.
To make this a positive post, it'll all be worth it when I'm holding a sweet baby boy in my arms.

Last edited:

Raevyn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cousin had twins 6 weeks ago; they were both boys & each weighed 6 pounds 10 oz. They are doing so well & I can't wait to meet them on Christmas. Alicia88 Alicia88 I'm sure you'll be fine even if you deliver a couple of weeks early. Aim for Dec 31 so you get the tax deduction for 2017. :)

R Raevyn he is indeed adorable. Any chance of a photo when he's not sleeping, or is he constantly in motion?
He's a pretty busy boy but I have one. Too many of the Uber cute ones are too big to upload

Attachments

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I spent today running errands. I am *this* close to being done Christmas shopping. I just need a small gift card for our mail carrier and DS wants to give my Mom a framed picture of a heart. :lol2: He says hes going to draw it. Knowing my mother; she'll love it.

Mooch and Noodles stockings have been stuffed already. I don't get them much; just a few toys. Unless I add a bag of treats we already have! :p We already gave my Mom's dog her present. She's almost 17 and not doing too well so we wanted her to enjoy it as long as possible.

I even finished shopping for Christmas dinner today. So unless something comes up; I shouldn't have to step foot in a major store until after Christmas. :banana2: My kiddos are coughing in stereo; so hopefully I'm all set on meds for them. That might be the only other thing that forces me into Walmart or a grocery store or even a drug store. :cool:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
The Christmas party that I organized for my club went very well last night. I brought leftover brown sugar-glazed spiral-cut ham and buttermilk biscuits home (my contribution to the party), and poor, exhausted (he worked a 14-hour day) hubby was glad to have a ready-made dinner!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Last night my daughter texted me that a big heavy Christmas box had arrived, a big heavy Christmas box that contained 15 bottles of wine from me. I just got another message - she was running out the door to a party, opened the box to take a bottle of wine as a hostess gift and found two huge bags of cat litter! :flail: I was stunned fpr a second and then my brain whispered "That's your cat litter, you know it is. Way to Ruin Christmas!" She texted back, trying to keep a brave face, "Oh well." she wrote "At least we have cats".

So that was my bit of pawsitivity today. My daughter has cats. She has cats who have enough cat litter to last for months.

Bl Cat in box (M).gif
Bl Cat in box (M).gif

Addendum: It turns out that a) she also has a husband who orders cat litter for traction on ice and snow and b) the wine is on its way to her house as I write.

It turns out to have a happy ending after all.
animated-wine-image-0012.gif

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She left that part out. Speaking for myself, however, there have definitely been times when I would have been thrilled if someone showed up at my place with a bag of cat litter instead of a bottle of wine.
margd margd - Good Heavens - that goes without saying. Wine requires polished glasses, a corkscrew, and a good bit of physical labour; to open a bag of kitty litter, you just pull the little string.

Pawsitive: Life with a cat is a Blessing each and every day - and I have ten Blessings. And a Snowshoe.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe I'm just not very sophisticated but I've never liked the more expensive wines that require a corkscrew. To be fair, I haven't tried many - just a few in restaurants - but I've always thought they tasted like rotten fruit and hated them. My go-to wine - when I'm not pregnant, obviously - is Arbor Mist. Is that even technically a wine? The BlackBerry merlot is my favorite. I want a glass or two as soon as the baby is out and sleeping long enough between feedings that I can safety assume it will be out of my system before he's hungry again.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Minimum of 15 words per post. Just posting "good morning!" won't qualify for the purpose of this thread and will be deleted. Keep your posts long enough and meaningful. The only exception is sharing a page from TCS on social media - in which case a link to the share is enough.
Another reminder that there are thread rules. :kitty:

Our street has been torn up and closed at one end for about a week, but the workers say they'll be finished by the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.