The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful that Buddy had a great poop this morning, and he doesn't sound as congested as usual. :banana1:

I'm also profoundly grateful that, by the grace of God, Buddy continues to overcome so many challenges. Yes, some days are better than others, but every day is still a blessing.

I'm happy that this will be Oscar's 14th Christmas with us. We seem to have a knack for adopting or taking in cats with significant health issues, and use up their nine lives all too soon. So this is a wonderful new experience for us to have a furry senior citizen ruling the house with an iron paw. :)
This one :poop: is even better, @cheeser o_O

The last three months I forced myself to make a selection of photos taken on trips I made in the past. I decided to share some with the TCS members, because of their high level of cuteness.

This is a baby llama in Chile.

alpaca chili 2003.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Enjoying more great posts and pix!
A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, @segelkatt :bday::party::party2::party3::gift::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::dazzler:

The high winds have died down here, a real blessing as there are at least 3 major wildfires in So. Cali and the hero firefighters and first responders have their hands more than full. Feeling good that the folks up at the Wildlife Waystation in Tujunga Canyon are pros at this, not because they've become so through many fires, but because they have so many precious lives in their care. *PRAYERS* for ALL in the fire zones! and most especially for all the animals and those who care for them. Also for the staff of the Skirball and Getty Museums, which house priceless works of art and history.

Just so grateful that we are safe.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Photo is from Dec 17, 2010 at 9 AM with the Sun far south. Makes me want to pack the kitties up and follow the Sun south. I have four cats maybe I could make a Cat Sled :)

View attachment 208754
What a nice picture, @Shane Kent !!!

Maybe you can ask other TCS members to borrow their cat to make a giant Cat Sled. My Missy is in good condition and ready to go:runningcat:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I have this awesome volunteer that comes in on Wednesdays and his wife loves to bake and she always makes stuff for the staff. Today it was eggnog rum gingerbread houses:

20171206_081315.jpg

Here's what it looks like now at my lunch because teachers in December, lol:

20171206_125341.jpg

And that's my positivity for the day.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
This may seem like a very small thing to be happy about, especially considering some of the other great reasons everyone else is giving but...I just found my Main Mouse after hours of looking for it. :bunnydance: I'd jumped up to answer the door and apparently threw it under the bed. :headscratch: It's such a relief because Back-up Mouse is a grumpy old thing that likes to go where it wants, not where I tell it to go.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This may seem like a very small thing to be happy about, especially considering some of the other great reasons everyone else is giving but...I just found my Main Mouse after hours of looking for it. :bunnydance: I'd jumped up to answer the door and apparently threw it under the bed. :headscratch: It's such a relief because Back-up Mouse is a grumpy old thing that likes to go where it wants, not where I tell it to go.
Is there such a thing as a small happiness, margd margd ? I think that's a major good thing, personally. :geekcat:

Lunch time for the Three---and me! Looking forward to that. My usual -- hummus on a pita bread, some of my favorite Moroccan olives, a banana, and a cup of coffee. The Three will have a poultry selection. :dancingblackcat::kneading::cutecat:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I remembered to post the Question of the Day for today! Last week, NCIS wasn't on, and the phone was on the charger, and I totally lost track of when I was. No NCIS last night, but the phone reminded me. OH, and a dear, sweet neighbor is coming over tomorrow to help me assemble a couple of bookcases and a desk!

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Photo is from Dec 17, 2010 at 9 AM with the Sun far south. Makes me want to pack the kitties up and follow the Sun south. I have four cats maybe I could make a Cat Sled :)

View attachment 208754
@Shane Kent I bet the cats would enjoy the ride!
@basscat glad YOU are alive after the "Scene From Christmas Vacation" thread!
Best wishes to all for PAWsitive mind, PAWsitive vibes and PAWsitive life!

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
NEW YORK 1303 most importantly were THE folks here in California wearing BIRKENSTOCKS or FLIPFLOPS with those winter jackets???? I live here and find footwear choices by ANY AGE GROUP a hoot....A friend went to NEW YORK for New Years and every picture had snow on THE GROUND and BIRKENSTOCKS!!!!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I know it seems like a teeny tiny pawsitive comment but I took my first holiday gift to the post office today. On my way out I held the door open for someone with many more packages and offered to help him carry them in. He thanked me profusely. And just for good measure, here's a pic of my rescue pride and joy. :lovecat4:

Carleton liv rm chair.jpg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
betsygee betsygee how beautiful! Miss paperwhites, which we had at our Mojave home. I was so surprised to see them come up -- the original owner of the land had planted them. Here they are:
View attachment 208821
After cats, I'd say flower and plants are my favorites! *Oh, and computers and smartphones, of course*
I am so jealous of your weather right now! I’ve dreamed about living in California, but I like my current location, to stay close to family. One pawsitive about living in a cooler climate is that snow is so pretty! I love walking through the woods to see trees dusted in glittery snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.