The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkiplier

The Sire
Adult Cat
Purraise
One time last year I found a fallen baby bird in my schoolyard. I kept him warm as best as I could.

I once bought a (cheap) small ball just to give it to some cats. The one that got it, a grey tabby, was really happy with it.

I did two things because I'm not sure the first one counts.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One time last year I found a fallen baby bird in my schoolyard. I kept him warm as best as I could.

I once bought a (cheap) small ball just to give it to some cats. The one that got it, a grey tabby, was really happy with it.

I did two things because I'm not sure the first one counts.
It did, Darkiplier Darkiplier -- it did. That was cool of you. Both of those things. Believe me.
I'm glad you did that.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I was really tired the past few days and with this being one of my days off work I decided to have a lazy day. Mouse was the purrfect companion and curled up with me almost the entire time. He only got up briefly when he was straving and needed fed, and then a couple of times to have a run about and play before coming back to cuddle in again. He's up now and will no doubt have far more energy than I would like when I want to go back to sleep. :lol:

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Shane Kent Shane Kent Don’t tempt me! :p Someday I’ll have a zillion cats of every color, and then I’ll need more beanbags to accommodate them all. :lol:
Speaking of adorable black kittens, I went to Petco the other day to pick up wet food. A local agency was having an adoption event, and being the cat lover I am, I had to go over and say hello to the fur babies.
I noticed a young couple grinning from ear to ear. They had filled their cart to the point of overflow with everything a kitty could want, a cushy bed, a bazillion toys, the works. It clicked when I saw they were standing next to a crate, with a very bouncy black kitten pawing at them through the bars.
They were talking to him and petting him, and he just purred and purred. Then the adoption papers were brought, and the kitten got all excited, almost as if he knew what was going on.
It made me smile. So many lovely kitties need homes, and knowing these obviously thrilled cat lovers were opening their home and their hearts to this sweet kitten was so beautiful to me. Maybe I’m just a big mushy, emotional animal fanatic, but seeing that adoption really made my day. :redheartpump:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Shane Kent Shane Kent Don’t tempt me! :p Someday I’ll have a zillion cats of every color, and then I’ll need more beanbags to accommodate them all. :lol:
Speaking of adorable black kittens, I went to Petco the other day to pick up wet food. A local agency was having an adoption event, and being the cat lover I am, I had to go over and say hello to the fur babies.
I noticed a young couple grinning from ear to ear. They had filled their cart to the point of overflow with everything a kitty could want, a cushy bed, a bazillion toys, the works. It clicked when I saw they were standing next to a crate, with a very bouncy black kitten pawing at them through the bars.
They were talking to him and petting him, and he just purred and purred. Then the adoption papers were brought, and the kitten got all excited, almost as if he knew what was going on.
It made me smile. So many lovely kitties need homes, and knowing these obviously thrilled cat lovers were opening their home and their hearts to this sweet kitten was so beautiful to me. Maybe I’m just a big mushy, emotional animal fanatic, but seeing that adoption really made my day. :redheartpump:
Nothing mushy about you. I don't know how you do it. I cry at the Humane Society and fight to hide it.

God Bless you and everyone like you.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
IMG_8631.JPG
I knew this was a possibility when I started to put up the tree, but I thought I'd be way more grumpy about it than I am. As it is, seing a cute kitty hiding in a Christmas tree is pretty funny - so long as all the ornaments aren't up yet. Here's to enjoying all the mischievous cuteness of kitties!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Another reminder, posts must be at least fifteen words in length!

It looks like another nice weather day here today. According to the local meteorologist, no chance of rain until this weekend.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AmyTheKittyMommy AmyTheKittyMommy , I don't even make it to another aisle. I stand blubbering for the world to see, with no apology. Because CATS.
Shane Kent Shane Kent , love your posts! So good to see someone in a good relationship. Those are pretty hard to find these days.
Grateful for the many, many cat loving people here and everywhere advocating for, caring for, adopting, sheltering, and otherwise making life better for the cats and kittens we love so much. My tortoiseshell assistant is beside me, curled and warm on her cat blanket. I am bundled up, working away as always. Today is another day for cats and kittens to find loving permanent homes. :yess::geekcat:

Darkiplier

The Sire
Adult Cat
Purraise
It did, Darkiplier Darkiplier -- it did. That was cool of you. Both of those things. Believe me.
I'm glad you did that.
Thanks, mate. Also, I'm sorry for the triple-post; my internet back home's pretty bad.

The other day I messed around with a tiny golden retriever puppy and he licked the back of my hand. One of the most adorable puppies I've ever seen.

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Two of my good friends got to come over to meet the kittens. We had a lovely time playing and snuggling with them as they went about their usual kitten business- zooming through the house sporadically, pouncing on each other, and rolling around on the floor with their crinkle ball.
When the fuzzballs were tired of playing, they laid down in front of the fireplace for a rest. We humans sat down with some banana bread I baked last night. We just talked for a bit while the little ones slept. I was so glad to have precious time with good friends, good food, and of course, cats. It was a lovely way to end the day.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, mate. Also, I'm sorry for the triple-post; my internet back home's pretty bad.

The other day I messed around with a tiny golden retriever puppy and he licked the back of my hand. One of the most adorable puppies I've ever seen.
Hope that improves. Few things irk me more than IT issues. I do most of my own tech support but when there's an actual outtage or something I climb the walls with claws out.
*To make this an appropriate post for the topic, I am VERY HAPPY when my tech runs smoothly. I NEED it to do so.* :geekcat:

Last edited:

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Finally chilly here! I'm very much looking forward to bundling up with two kitties and a Siberian husky in a huddle of blankets. Also, I feel a bit better that it's now in the 40s seeing as "Baby Its Cold Outside," has been stuck in my head for two days, and I've been itching to wear my nice coat!

Status
Not open for further replies.