The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a very positive for today. I finally got the Mom cat and her three kittens (that I have been pursuing since I spotted them) to go into a carrier this morning. I quietly shut the door and brought all four inside. The kittens are precious and Mom has been social enough that I feel she will adapt well to inside life. When her kittens are weaned I will get Mom spayed. I am very relieved to have them in a safe environment. Off to the vet with all as soon as possible for a checkup! Smart Mom cat! The photo was taken before I moved them into more comfortable accommodations but they were very calm kitties! I will try to get better pictures of them after they are settled and secure.View attachment 236898
Jcatbird Jcatbird - Precisely as I said earlier this afternoon to @segelkatt - now that's a great haul!!

;)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a very positive for today. I finally got the Mom cat and her three kittens (that I have been pursuing since I spotted them) to go into a carrier this morning. I quietly shut the door and brought all four inside. The kittens are precious and Mom has been social enough that I feel she will adapt well to inside life. When her kittens are weaned I will get Mom spayed. I am very relieved to have them in a safe environment. Off to the vet with all as soon as possible for a checkup! Smart Mom cat! The photo was taken before I moved them into more comfortable accommodations but they were very calm kitties! I will try to get better pictures of them after they are settled and secure.View attachment 236898
Jcatbird Jcatbird *Huge props to you!* Aren't they absolutely precious. What sweet-faced little mom watching over her little family. Grateful *PRAYERS* they are safe in your care! and all the best to you, and them!

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
I got a package from Chewy yesterday. I was confused because I didn't order anything. Inside was a card & this. I had sent a photo of Luciano after online chatting with one of their reps for the umpeenth time about how their delivery packing/shipping usually results in at least one opened box of litter in the package spilling all over the lobby floor and inside the carton. It's a 6"x6" canvas.
IMG_1171[1].JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I did everything like hang photos, yucky security stuff, make forms, etc at work. Very busy at work which is always Pawsitive.

I did manage to find Pink Iridescent kitty a date to the prom:)
View attachment 236920
I have one with the same iridiscent finish but a slightly different form! Your two look nice as a cat couple. *And yes, busy at work is always good!*

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Here is a wonderful positive for everyone, along with mr daddy and ms mom bumble working over the larkspur, and hummingbirds, and a few too many squirrels (I had no idea a born-this-year squirrel could make sounds like that, OR hit the ground after falling off a tree limb with its sibling along for the ride, and take off running after less than a quarter second of --WHAT??-- LOL)

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is a wonderful positive for everyone, along with mr daddy and ms mom bumble working over the larkspur, and hummingbirds, and a few too many squirrels (I had no idea a born-this-year squirrel could make sounds like that, OR hit the ground after falling off a tree limb with its sibling along for the ride, and take off running after less than a quarter second of --WHAT??-- LOL)
Oh, so beautiful! :loveeyes: Sounds like a very good morning there. And yes, squirrels are amazingly vocal. We have them here and frequently I'll hear them arguing -- it gets quite heated -- or switching their tails furiously and chittering when they see anyone they think is going to cause them trouble.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hallelujah it is FINALLY raining which will help EVERYthing, wildfires, drought, yard and lawn grass and plants!
Furballsmom Furballsmom Yes, the rain is definitely a blessing for all, especially with the fires. In L.A. Metro here we got a sort of shadow of a drizzle this morning, as I was out watering the plants, but that is all. At least it is cool and cloudy today and not 96F as it was a few days ago. That is PAWSitive!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness, hang on to your hats, --the stars, moon, sun, AND pluto were all aligned just right a few minutes ago!!!

I, for The. First. Time. EVER, was able to trim the Big Guy's bib/chest hair. He gets little knotty mats there, and son-of-a-gun, he actually was acting as though he enjoyed it.
Nutty cat LOL :blackcat2: :gingercat: :angrycat: :angelcat:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Spent the day by the lake at one of our all time favorite art fairs. While sitting and relaxing outdoors with an iced coffee drink a man asked us if we'd mind watching his two dogs while he went inside to get a cup of coffee. We were thrilled and delighted, got our doggie fix too. :bluepaw:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was a nice warm day here! The kids spent the afternoon in their kiddie pool and I spent it gardening. My new cucumber trellis is up and I finally planted the carrots. Oops! I should be picking peas soon. There are tons of flowers on the beans and some very tiny summer squash and peppers. Oh and tomatoes!

I also got most of the baby maple trees pulled from my new shade garden. Serves me right for not raking out all those helicopters when they fell! I've got mulch and weed block to put down in the back once we finish weeding. My DD wants to earn some money so I'm going to see if DH will agree to paying her to do the rest. :thumbsup: :evilgrin:

And now the almost best part? DH ordered dinner from Chef Dominos. :p I got everyone bathed and he worked today (overtime). No one is up for cooking. ;) Otherwise it would have been popcorn and/or cereal for dinner. ;)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a nice warm day here! The kids spent the afternoon in their kiddie pool and I spent it gardening. My new cucumber trellis is up and I finally planted the carrots. Oops! I should be picking peas soon. There are tons of flowers on the beans and some very tiny summer squash and peppers. Oh and tomatoes!

I also got most of the baby maple trees pulled from my new shade garden. Serves me right for not raking out all those helicopters when they fell! I've got mulch and weed block to put down in the back once we finish weeding. My DD wants to earn some money so I'm going to see if DH will agree to paying her to do the rest. :thumbsup: :evilgrin:

And now the almost best part? DH ordered dinner from Chef Dominos. :p I got everyone bathed and he worked today (overtime). No one is up for cooking. ;) Otherwise it would have been popcorn and/or cereal for dinner. ;)
It all sounds delicious and big props to you for growing your own vegetables! Fresh lemonade is on the very near future menu here -- I have a whole fruit bin full of huge lemons from my neighbor's tree!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, hang on to your hats, --the stars, moon, sun, AND pluto were all aligned just right a few minutes ago!!!

I, for The. First. Time. EVER, was able to trim the Big Guy's bib/chest hair. He gets little knotty mats there, and son-of-a-gun, he actually was acting as though he enjoyed it.
Nutty cat LOL :blackcat2: :gingercat: :angrycat: :angelcat:
Cats are always keeping us guessing! Just when we think we know all about them they change the rules on us! Lol I am glad that being trimmed has become an enjoyable experience. For your sake and for kitty’s .
My positive for today is that the Mom and babies I caught yesterday got a larger” indoor “enclosure today. They seem happy. I got to brush Mom for a minute today too! That’s a great start for an untamed kitty. The first picture is the house the kitties had to be in yesterday.
D0CBAF6E-C266-4550-9C69-8D0A2F7E2347.jpeg

This is their new house. I am so happy they don’t have to stay cramped anymore. Now if I can just get the kittens to stop playing in the litter box.....
9F782B9D-E9E8-41F1-B364-BE4CD57566A7.jpeg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom - I Love that feeling, when everything's finished, and you actually have the chance to sit back and relax for a few minutes. I finished the lawn today, and tonight actually had the chance to watch one of my favourite sporting events - the Cats Versus Housefly Olympics.

With eleven cats, there's no chance for a mere Human to capture it, so as referee, I have to watch carefully while it's finally knocked to the floor, and then get it away from Oz (who never loses the Cats Versus Housefly Olympics), for release outside. One round and I wonder why I don't have more cats.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom - I Love that feeling, when everything's finished, and you actually have the chance to sit back and relax for a few minutes. I finished the lawn today, and tonight actually had the chance to watch one of my favourite sporting events - the Cats Versus Housefly Olympics.

With eleven cats, there's no chance for a mere Human to capture it, so as referee, I have to watch carefully while it's finally knocked to the floor, and then get it away from Oz (who never loses the Cats Versus Housefly Olympics), for release outside. One round and I wonder why I don't have more cats.
I know, isn't it wonderful? I always fall asleep in front of the TV because I'm so exhausted after a day's work. I've missed more ends of movies and shows than I can count. But hey, it's relaxing! :sleep:
And on the Cat vs. Housefly Olympics, isn't it wonderful, too, to be relaxing and all of a sudden you hear CRASH!!!!!! and muse: Now what treasure is that that Super Glue will never mend? :gaah: On the PAWSitive side, though, they have so much fun doing this! :insertevillaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.