The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We had many trick-or-treaters for Halloween yesterday but the best surprise of all was that Carleton greeted them at the door. I don't know if it was the children's voices or their costumes but he was our official welcome kitty. :creampersian:

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a fun thread!! I love threads that are noting but uplifting and positive for the soul, knowing that nothing sad or upsetting will be posted. Going back to our kitties and this morning. Katy always joins me in bed every night, sometime during the night. She has a heated bed in the living room, so she always starts out the night in it and joins me sometime during the wee hours of the morning. Well, this morning, I awoke to no Katy. I walked out to the living room, forgetting that I placed a new "cat snuggly" on the sofa a couple of days ago. She would have nothing to do with it, for those two days, would just sniff and walk away, well this morning there she was, ASLEEP on her new snuggly. :D:thumbsup: (hope this wasn't too long a post):ohwell:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Love all the positive vibes! Remember that sharing TCS with your friends via social media is always a positive thing ;) and counts as a positive post here. Just make sure you link to the shared post. For example, I just tweeted about this very thread -

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love all the positive vibes! Remember that sharing TCS with your friends via social media is always a positive thing ;) and counts as a positive post here. Just make sure you link to the shared post. For example, I just tweeted about this very thread -
Hey Anne Anne - This is a great idea - would you mind if I put my two cents in?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey Anne Anne - This is a great idea - would you mind if I put my two cents in?
I'll take saying that it's a great idea as a positive statement :D. To keep my own post within the rules, I'll say that it's an absolutely perfect autumn day where I live. No rain, clear blue sky and perfect temperatures! And just to make sure, here's a positive quote AND a cute kitten!
032negativity.jpg

To answer your question, it's best if you can send me those two cents via a private conversation. Easier than in a positive-only thread ;) Thanks!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll take saying that it's a great idea as a positive statement :D. To keep my own post within the rules, I'll say that it's an absolutely perfect autumn day where I live. No rain, clear blue sky and perfect temperatures! And just to make sure, here's a positive quote AND a cute kitten!
View attachment 203110

To answer your question, it's best if you can send me those two cents via a private conversation. Easier than in a positive-only thread ;) Thanks!
Okay - I'll make it into a positive statement, Anne Anne - Here's my two cents: I'll add two cents to every dime you raise for whatever shelters or rescue organisations end up as the beneficiaries. I considered offering Moo Shu Snowshoe as a prize for a random-numbered post, but then realised that no one would post after that, so instead - my two cents.

Not to be a downer, but:

mooshustinkeye.jpg

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
I considered offering Moo Shu Snowshoe as a prize for a random-numbered post
If Moo Shu can truly skipper a boat I'll take that Moo Shu. I would get life jackets for all five cats and dinner can be on the cats at the cottage for once:) Lake trout out on the big lake that bay runs out to, yummy, yummy, yummy in the cats and my tummy:)

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today has been a good day, the cats are all tucked into new bed boxes. I've had a nice roast for supper with the kitties getting some of the leftover meat for breakfast. It's been cold but that gives me a chance to wear my new trapper hat. The sun is setting now and it's been a productive day.

Status
Not open for further replies.