The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Moo Shu is so pretty. She's welcome here any time. My lot are all pretty diabolic, so she'll be in good company.

Just got a text message from my friend Yuko. Her husband was the guy who found the kittens and brought them to me to take care of. Yuko's offered to share pictures of them with all her Facebook friends to help find some homes.

Yuko knows everyone in this area, so it's a great way of getting some attention for them.

:hyper:

Going to call my vet and make an appointment for blood tests and their first shots, then find their most endearing kitten shot for the Facebook page.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I just signed up to have my name included in a microchip traveling to Mars on InSight, NASA's next mission to Mars. I was given an official looking boarding pass and everything. It's amazing how cheery this makes me feel, considering it is really just a PR stunt.

Flight to Mars.jpg

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good for you ashade1 ashade1

:clap2:

Was it one of the kittens you have been trying to catch? Or an older cat?

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine be sure to address the box,

That Foreign Lady.
House With All The Cats Around It.
Middle of The Suicide Forest.
Mount Fuji. Japan

I've just finished my yoga practice. I don't have to work until this evening so I'm going for a walk now.

:cloud9:

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for you ashade1 ashade1

:clap2:

Was it one of the kittens you have been trying to catch? Or an older cat?

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine be sure to address the box,

That Foreign Lady.
House With All The Cats Around It.
Middle of The Suicide Forest.
Mount Fuji. Japan

I've just finished my yoga practice. I don't have to work until this evening so I'm going for a walk now.

:cloud9:
It was one of the adults! Fingers crossed it is a girl and that means one less litter for me to chase around next spring! Clyde thinks it is a boy though.
I finally talked Clyde into going to the hospital so I am taking over feeding the cats while he is there- I am thinking this will help me be able to catch the kittens!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I managed to take a couple of pictures of Freya and they were not totally blurry! I think one of them is even a decent picture. I also got a ton that can qualify for the show us the whiskers thread.
View attachment 203162
:clap:Such a beautiful photo of Freya, it would go great in the 'show me the eyes' thread too. :camera:I'm very happy you have many pictures for the 'show us the whiskers' thread. The more the merrier. :hellocomputer:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I just signed up to have my name included in a microchip traveling to Mars on InSight, NASA's next mission to Mars.
That's so cool! I never thought "I'm going to Mars" will be one of the positive messages in the thread :lol:
That's a very generous contribution 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine :clap:I'm sure the cat charity we'll choose would appreciate it greatly. You are welcome to choose any other charity, of course - as long as we're helping cats, that's the important thing.

Throwing in another positive quote, for good measure :lovecat:
done018kindness.jpg

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

Just a reminder of the rules:

2. Minimum of 15 words per post. Just posting "good morning!" won't qualify for the purpose of this thread and will be deleted. Keep your posts long enough and meaningful.

I'm sitting here sipping my coffee with a sleeping cat stretched out on me. :)

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so happy to have been discharged from hospital today after being rushed to the emergency unit yesterday morning. When I came home my sweet Missy welcomed me with lovely squeaking meows and an overdose of headbumps. My heart was overwhelmed with joy. Thank you Missy for your abondant and unconditional love.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Mowgli was at the vets' office this morning for his annual wellness check and a PRC booster (against feline panleukopenia, feline viral rhinotracheitis, and feline calicivirus) and was an absolute angel. Jamie was known as "the cat from hell", but the vets and vet techs can't get enough of Mowgli. He seems to think going there is a social visit. :lol:

Mowgli at vet Nov 2017.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.