The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
A beautiful NH day-around 45°F and sunny with a mild breeze. Snow is melting. Didn't get any photos because the snow is all dirty yucky colors and muddy. Made it on my bike to the school that I normally ride to last fall. A good ride and warm sun on me despite the cooler air made for a pleasant ride!

:redheartpump: Happy Valentines Day everyone!! :redheartpump:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to do jumping when I lived in the UK, but these days we just do a lot of hacks through the forest. The countryside is really nice here. Plenty of quiet trails to follow, very few people or dogs so we can have long, uninterrupted canters. We sometimes see deer when we are out.
:heartshape:

My stupid horse bit me today while I was reconnecting the battery. Maybe that's what I get for rushing Spring.

;)

The pawsitive is that I should be healed in four to six weeks.

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went out to eat for breakfast yesterday and the food was a bit disappointing, but then I woke up this morning to the smell of bacon frying.:yess:
My partner treated me to homemade biscuits and BACON gravy! So unhealthy but SO DELICIOUS!
I swear I don't understand why people eat gross sausage gravy when there is glorious bacon!
Sorry, I'm getting over-excited here. It's just that biscuits and gravy done right are my all-time favorite comfort food and I get it so rarely.
So Hooray to my partner for giving me this indulgence, and Hooray for bacon! :bliss:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Hooray to my partner for giving me this indulgence, and Hooray for bacon! :bliss:
weebeasties weebeasties - It's always "Hooray" for bacon!

Here on Lake Ontario's shore, it's currently seventy (70) degrees warmer on this date than it was three years ago - 51º F versus -19º F - and except for the snow which is melting at a furious pace, Spring definitely seems to be just around the corner. Come on, Daffodils!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Good Afternoon all you crazy cat people! 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine how is the mousie missile campaign going?

Just got back from another glorious ride. Got to the fire station but man my face is beet red. Rode through puddles too and mud! Hopefully by next week the snow will all melt so I can find some muddy trails to play on. It's around 47-49 depending on clouds/sunshine. I overdressed as usual and ended up getting rid of the hat and gloves half way but left the jacket on to catch the water/mud etc. I think my boots could use a wash. A wonderful pre spring day folks! I am sure Honeybee is poking around outside as I type as I shoveled the deck off for her-she likes to go under it and catch mice. :runningcat:

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Today my coworker, who is also a makeup artist, is going to San Francisco for a gig at a cat cafe. Apparently, there is a musician from Nashville who wrote a song about her cat, and she wanted to record the video in the cat cafe. It sounds like a cool place, where people can just have a beverage and hang out with some cats, all of them adoptable! I'll have to share the video with y'all when it gets released.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With the temperatures in the mid-fifties, it was a perfect day here for a walk along the river and up to the lake, ending with a surprise sighting of the current "Olcott Owl" -

Welcoming some visitors from the Arctic

a stunning Great Snowy Owl, perched in a tree beside the Olcott Lighthouse. Shane Kent Shane Kent - you'd have stood there watching him/her as long as I did. I can't recall a finer February day in six decades.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine - Ottawa is a wet slippery mess right now. Very yucky out but it does have to melt sooner or later. I would take a picture if it wasn’t the Pawsitive thread.

Today was a making documents look nice at work day. I don’t mind editing my own documents. I hate when I have to fix ones we get from other companies. Not all the documents I get from other companies are bad, just a lot of them. Today was edit two of mine and one from some other company. Not that I am ripping off other companies documents they are sent to us to fill out. I made it all nice and tidy looking.

Long weekend coming:) Monday is Family Day where I live and mine is a Feline Family. If enough snow melts Taz and Zoe will get some time outside this weekend. Not that I won’t let them outside they just hate snow and rain. Maine Coons and their precious fur, sheesh!

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine - Ottawa is a wet slippery mess right now. Very yucky out but it does have to melt sooner or later. I would take a picture if it wasn’t the Pawsitive thread.

Today was a making documents look nice at work day. I don’t mind editing my own documents. I hate when I have to fix ones we get from other companies. Not all the documents I get from other companies are bad, just a lot of them. Today was edit two of mine and one from some other company. Not that I am ripping of other companies documents they are sent to us to fill out. I made it all nice and tidy looking.

Long weekend coming:) Monday is Family Day where I live and mine is a Feline Family. If enough snow melts Taz and Zoe will get some time outside this weekend. Not that I won’t let them outside they just hate snow and rain. Maine Coons and their precious fur, sheesh!
As creative as your wife is, Shane Kent Shane Kent , and you too, you should be able to save all that fur and knit or crochet some amazing items from it! :yess: *You might even be able to sell them here on TCS*:insertevillaugh:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
As creative as your wife is, Shane Kent Shane Kent , and you too, you should be able to save all that fur and knit or crochet some amazing items from it! :yess: *You might even be able to sell them here on TCS*:insertevillaugh:
Cozy Soft Maine Coon pillow covers, get your ... Limited quantities, buzz, buzz, buzz.
:insertevillaugh:

That would make for, death by kitty while I sleep.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My pawsitive is that I survived Valentine's day fasting on Ash Wednesday, while being surrounded by 21 hyped up preschoolers.

The book fair is on at my school this week. I was browsing and saw this:

20180215_173055.jpg

All about different cat "breeds". I didn't buy it, but I did take this snapshot for 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine

20180215_172958_Burst01.jpg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - it bothered me that it got snowshoe eye color wrong, but then again, this book had breeds like "white Persian" and "tabby shorthair" included, so the writers clearly didn't do their research on this site.

More positives are that the snow is melting! I didn't have to scrape off my car this morning.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My pawsitive is that I survived Valentine's day fasting on Ash Wednesday, while being surrounded by 21 hyped up preschoolers.

The book fair is on at my school this week. I was browsing and saw this:
evilsnow.jpg

All about different cat "breeds". I didn't buy it, but I did take this snapshot for 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine
Lari Lari - I'd say they got that one right.

A little cloudy here this evening, but still in the mid-forties, with predictions over fifty degrees tomorrow, and a 100% chance of an Evil Snowshoe lurking around here somewhere.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.