The "Look what I received from my Secret Santa" Thread - 2008

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did... Will post pics in a few... Have two more for me and one more for Kitters... So timed it just right, one tonight and one tomorrow.. I am going to let Kitters open her other one tonight!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok....

Last night I opened one small cute very unassuming blue gift box. With a jiggle it "tap, tap, tap"ed Didn't have any idea what could be in it.

When I opened it... I got really pretty silver stacked stars!
The photo sucks, it's blurry, but I will take some better ones tonight when I get out of work... We're her until atleast 6pm but maybe 8pm if we stay busy... SO I will do more tonight!

They are super cute and shiney that the photo does it no justice at all! Thanks Jan!

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!
Back to work I must go!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Ok....

Last night I opened one small cute very unassuming blue gift box. With a jiggle it "tap, tap, tap"ed Didn't have any idea what could be in it.

When I opened it... I got really pretty silver stacked stars!

They are super cute and shiney that the photo does it no justice at all! Thanks Jan!
They are made of hematite (or rather the reconstituted hematine).

Okay, I happy you opened. I can wait for more tomorrow.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just curious... How many have received gifts but not opened them? I know of a few, myself...

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I need some more clues! I think my SS is from San Diego and my clue was a picture of three noses. I thought of a couple people but have ruled them out because the people they were SS to have already gotten their gifts.

I'll post pictures in a bit (I'm getting ready for company). Thank you SS!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Just curious... How many have received gifts but not opened them? I know of a few, myself...
Mine are still neatly sitting beside the tree; even the one with ripped paper. Though I think one of the cats dug out the 2nd ball with a bell inside it. Abby usually isn't much for noisy toys because they scare her, but I've caught her shooting it across the floor and then running and hiding while peeking to see where it's gone!

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

Ok I need some more clues! I think my SS is from San Diego and my clue was a picture of three noses. I thought of a couple people but have ruled them out because the people they were SS to have already gotten their gifts.

I'll post pictures in a bit (I'm getting ready for company). Thank you SS!
Was I suppose to just give them clues cause I wrote on my box who I was.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Way to go everyone!
The gifts have all been wonderful.

Renovia - your sculptures are just beautiful.

I think I'm going to be buying a few of those cat cuddlers too, they seem to be everyone's favourite!

Only one more day to go.....

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had most of the Bay Area TCS group to our house for the first night of Chanukah. As Jacky, mews2much, was leaving she said that I would be getting a package tomorrow. I figured that it is a thank you gift for the party because Jacky had told me that Sarahp was her recipient.

I got Jacky's package and I was confused because it really looked more like a secret santa gift than just a thanks for having us over for Chanukah.

So, I PM'd Jacky and asked if she is my Secret Santa and she is.
I can just hear Mike laughing now.
So, I don't have pictures of Butzie opening the package with me.

Photo Bucket is not uploading my URL right now, so the pictures will have to follow in another post.

Jacky's gifts to me are:

- "Kibitzin' Generation to Generation" from Temple Israel in Stockton. You won't see a picture of this when I can post my pictures because it is in my kitchen where I am planning to make some recipes.

- Friskies crunchy chicken treat, which you won't see either as Butzie had ideas about that.

3 mini-mouse toys and Fat Cat toy. Butzie loved them. I also found where she stashes her toys, now.

- A dreidel candle and a wooden dreidel.

- His and her hot chocolate with mugs, Belgium chocolates (how did you know that Belgium chocs are my favorites?)

- Sure to my favorite thing that I will only eat is
is a Strawberry Habañero spread and marinade.

So, if you get a person from the Bay Area next year, be prepared for some conspiracy.

Thanks again, Jacky!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Krazycatlover

Was I suppose to just give them clues cause I wrote on my box who I was.
You can do it either way. Did you get yours yet?
I just got home from the zoo (store). I got some fruit and stuff for our breakfast tomorrow. Now I gotta get ready to go to Em's.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still have no idea who my wonderful secret santa is but here's the loot! Pay no mind to all the wrapping paper, ribbons and cat fur on the carpet (I had just brushed Maxx).

First Peek!

Minus the tissue paper.

The whole pretty package!

Maxx is sure there something in there for him. That's why he's licking his chops!

In case you can't see with Maxx in the way... there is an adorable kitty figurine, Soul Mates socks, a snowflake mug with lots of Dove Chocolates, some Starbucks Chai truffles, AHAVA lotion, 2 bags of nip, a fishing pole type toy, some sparkly kitty balls and a kitty laser toy.

I think he found it!

The boy is CRAZED!

Thank you Secret Santa..... can you give me a couple more clues? I'm not very good at this!