The Kitten Who Fell From The Roof And Into The Arms Of Angels

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I
received_916273238510992.jpeg
I am starting this thread on behalf of OhOhTinyAng:

Precious tiny Olga (Kitten Fell Off Roof in CatsSOS)has succumbed to her serious injuries despite the best efforts of her dedicated rescuer and her veterinarian..Good night, Olga and Godspeed over Rainbow Bridge. You began this life as a feral and you left it as a member of a real family who gave you love, comfort, a name.

Last edited:

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
So very sorry for your loss, so young. I was once told "it is better to have a good short life than a long bad one", which is true, but that doesn't help the heartache and sadness here.

So sorry that you lost this little one so young, God Bless.....:alright:

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little Olga was given so much love and kindness from her hero OhOhTinyAng.

Precious little baby was so very loved and is off now in the sunshine playing with butterflies in a land where there is no pain. She will see you at the bridge. :grouphug2:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry that little Olga left us before she really had a chance to live. The heart cries over the lost innocence, the loss of a baby. She knew kindness and love before she left, for that I am grateful, I pray that the ones who helped her are blessed for showing her kindness and for giving her comfort when she needed it the most. I hope they can take comfort in knowing they tried, and it meant more to her than they will ever know. RIP tiny Olga, you gained a place at the Rainbow Bridge, you earned a place in loving hearts that will never forget you. I pray you are whole and healthy again, at peace because you know you will never be forgotten. Sleep tight ,tiny Princess!

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May you rest in peace you sweet little doll. Your time on this earth was way to short, but you have moved the hearts of so many of us out here who feel the pain of loss of such a sweet little girl. May your rescuer feel comfort from our words of love to the both of you. :grouphug2::rbheart::angel::grouphug::bluepaw:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright: Condolences, OhOhTinyAng, on losing Tiny Olga. Your efforts to save her were valiant - just the long journey that you did, just to get her to a vet, was most admirable and when you feel up to it, I hope that you can share with us. For you, it was not a simple matter of getting in your car and driving to the vet straightaway.
Try to think of Olga playing happily over Rainbow Bridge, painfree now, her wee baby legs scampering and skittering. All life is sacred and little Olga, as a member of the TCS family was loved around the world.
Here is a photo of the brave kitten at the vet:
received_916348518503464.jpeg

solomonar

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Once upon a time, a little kitty licks herself on the edge of her home-cloud. Her Guardian Angel saw her and said "Why are you so sad? Dont you like the cloud-milk here or what?". The little kitty said nothing, for little kitties only share feelings, not words. The Angel said to her "May I send you down, on that cruel Earth, perhaps somebody needs your fur and purr?" Again, little kitty said nothing, for she knew that before even Angel has spoken to her. Little kitties know the future, but tell nobody, for the future is always cruel.

...then on Earth the little kitty meows around sharing her Love to all creatures, no mater how good or bad they are. For the little kitties know no bad at all. The Path she knows is the path of no bad. So she loved her Human Guardian as she was her Guardian Angel, and comfort her, and purr at her and make her feeling her Soul, as she could not do otherwise.

As part o of Eternal Love, the journey on Earth is not long or short. It is only tailored to show us that we all share the Love, we are just a part of it. And since Love never dies, we - humans, cats, dogs and whatever creature, big or small - we never die. We just continue our journey for ever.

Now, little kitty licks again her paws on the margins of her home-cloud, beneath the wings of her Angel, saying nothing but being happy now, for she made her Human Guardian to feel the happiness of Eternal Love. The little kitty is now happy, so her Human Guardian is to thank her and be happy as well for the Love feeling the little kitty planted in her Heart.

Head bow, tears and milk drops here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah: SolomonAR, that was very, very beautiful and comforting to everyone visiting this thread. My father used to say that Heaven is filled with bith the ancestors and those yet to be born.

ohohtinyang

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you catsknowme for posting this... Thank you so much!

I'm so sorry everyone, I'm so sorry I couldn't save her... I'm really sorry...

Thank you so much, I read all of your messages. Oh, I'm crying again... I'm sorry if I took so long to visit this site again. I just can't because it reminds me of Olga.

I loved Olga... I'm so excited to show her to the TCS Family after her visit to the vet. I really thought after we visited the vet that she will be okay even if the vet said even he was not sure that Olga will survive that's why he will only advise me to give her a baby milk. I asked him what's the best milk for kitten, he didn't gave me an answer. He just said I can just ask someone who has a baby a little amount of baby powdered milk and observe Olga. The blood from her ear is just a little wound in the opening the vet showed it to me.

It's really hard to saw her like that. We're in a tricycle going to the second vet when she left.

I'm so sorry... We (me and my cousin) bury her in a pot and we put her in the church park since we do not have a yard.
I'll post the photo...

it's really hard, I really miss her. And I'm really sorry I couldn't save her.

Thank you all so much... and again, I'm sorry.

Last edited:

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please don't be sorry. You were her one and only hero. Everything anyone could have possibly done for her, you did. She would not have survived as long as she did without you.

She left this world knowing that she was loved. That's really the best any of us could hope for. Many blessings to you. :hugs:

ohohtinyang

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Please don't be sorry. You were her one and only hero. Everything anyone could have possibly done for her, you did. She would not have survived as long as she did without you.

She left this world knowing that she was loved. That's really the best any of us could hope for. Many blessings to you. :hugs:
Thank you... and thank you for helping me too. Thank you so much.

mokapi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Please do not apologize. One of the saddest things about animals is that, ultimately, you can never make them live forever. Olga is no longer in pain, and when you think about her, I hope that you can think about how happy she is now, and how happy she'll stay. You did everything you could for her, and nobody could ask you of any more. You clearly have a very wonderful soul.

I also wanted to say that I think it's so wonderful that you've buried her in a way that will continue her beautiful little legacy. You chose such a pretty flower, and she's in a spot that is safe, and will have visitors admiring her for a long time.

If you take time away from the site, everyone will understand, and we'll still be here for you whenever you choose to come back. :hugs:

ohohtinyang

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Please do not apologize. One of the saddest things about animals is that, ultimately, you can never make them live forever. Olga is no longer in pain, and when you think about her, I hope that you can think about how happy she is now, and how happy she'll stay. You did everything you could for her, and nobody could ask you of any more. You clearly have a very wonderful soul.

I also wanted to say that I think it's so wonderful that you've buried her in a way that will continue her beautiful little legacy. You chose such a pretty flower, and she's in a spot that is safe, and will have visitors admiring her for a long time.

If you take time away from the site, everyone will understand, and we'll still be here for you whenever you choose to come back. :hugs:
Thank you!
That's what what I'm thinking too, she's no longer in pain. I hope I made her happy, and I hope she likes it too.
I will always visit her every time I'll go to the church.

I'll stay in the site... I've been part of this community because her and I thank her for it.

Thank you again.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are part of our community, dear. The garden outside of your church is beautiful, such a sweet tribute and beautiful tribute to your sweet Olga. Do stay in touch, and who knows, when the time is right, God very well may bring another beautiful fur baby your way. Praying that this baby is healthy for you. You have been through so much! Keep in touch in how you are doing, dear. ;):grouphug2::sunshine:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Her little resting place is beautiful, and that plant with grow lovely and strong, fed on the love you gave to her, and the love she held for you. You did all you could, and there should be no guilt. That little girl died loved and cared for. There is nothing in this world more important than that.